PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL has suspended Josh Gordon indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would move to Jamaica if I was him.

I heard that Rastafarians ride down the mountain on these makeshift scooters smoking a big Spliff that looks like a funnel full of weed. They call BMWs - Bad Man Wagons. Nobody is going to suspend you over there. No worries man.

“I stand with Josh”
How exactly does that work?

“I will always support Josh”
Besides claiming you support Josh... how do you actually support the guy?

Are internet glad-tidings all it takes to claim the moral high ground?
At PatsFans.com...... absolutely.

This place cracks me up sometimes.
The anonymous queue up for their crack at out-woking each other.

“I stand with Josh”

It's called not publicly kicking your fellow man when they are struggling and down.

Duly noted Dr. Contact.

The process of a loved one succumbing to dependencies will have any person with even modest amounts of compassion to understand the details of why it gets to that. A more compassionate person does not need the proof of losing a loved one to realize the complexities of the problem.

then there's the clueless and the DGAF who are either too stupid or too selfish to bother to try to understand

It's called not publicly kicking your fellow man when they are struggling and down.

Yeah no kidding. It's almost as if we ourselves have battled or know someone that has battled addiction and/or mental illness and sympathize with a person. Crazy notion, I know.

Mod comment:

This topic does not exist to attack each other with insults.

Last edited:
“I stand with Josh”

LOL....woke. You serious Clarke?

If being a human being who can empathize with another person's struggle in this context is a new "woke"....**** are we in more trouble than I already thought we were.

“I stand with Josh”

When Gordon is homeless, the Massachusetts Do Gooders will obviously take him in and let Gordon stay as long as it takes for him to piece his life together. No smoking weed in the house though. More mashed potatoes Josh?

When Gordon is homeless, the Massachusetts Do Gooders will obviously take him in and let Gordon stay as long as it takes for him to piece his life together. No smoking weed in the house though. More mashed potatoes Josh?

I will pray for your soul

Every “thoughts & prayers” shout out on PatsFans.com is worth 0.25 Social Credit points on the Chairman Xi scale.

Very many people are UPSET with FAKE OUTRAGE over the expression of empathy and compassion for another person! SAD to see such SNOWFLAKES so touchy and sensitive about others expressing their support for someone!

To all the poster who said "you can't count on Gordon for the whole season", you were right and I was wrong.

I was hoping that he could slay his demons, I feel bad for him, but on the football side, you just can not waste the capital on him anymore.

I guess I also have to admit that the Pats knew what they were doing when they went out and got Sanu and jettisoned Gordon.

nahhhhh.......I'd rather give the young guys a chance.......garbage not welcome

Yeah, Josh is a great guy for taking a dump on 3 teams that bent over backwards so he could succeed in life.

His beloved Superbowl ring will be up for grabs on Pawn Stars in about 18 months.

To all the poster who said "you can't count on Gordon for the whole season", you were right and I was wrong..

I believe his name was Triumph.

Gordon to Seattle was akin to Otis Campbell moving into the back room of a NH state run Liquor store on 93.

Hi Joker, you're probably right, I was kind of hoping more so than anything but hopefully our wide receiver play will improve that it won't get to that point. I will not hold my breath though.;)

Ashley..I almost never use the disagree on anyone's thoughts but I disagree with your contention, no matter how certain it seems to sound. Give it another game of bad WR play and they WILL descend like crows on a rotting skunk carcass in the middle of a lonely Rt. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back