PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11: Other Games Thread

They've already lost twice this year. So if you can't see how one could argue that they're going to lose, you're blind.
And they're playing the best football of anyone the last several weeks...

Jackson has gone 8 for 85 on the ground. The other backs have been held in check. It’s an offense that you have to be patient with and don’t make mistakes. The Texans have gotten zero pressure. I feel you need to get pressure on this guy to slow him down. Get hits on him.

The rest of the league is going to catch up with what Baltimore is doing. Running QBs don't have sustained success, history-wise, in the NFL.
Name a running QB who had a coach as incredible as Harbaugh?

Name a running QB who had a coach as incredible as Harbaugh?
Heehee. The guy who didn’t know the rules ? Who said it had never been done before (yet was used in college ball that very season) ?

6 sacks on Watson. I wonder how many tunsil has given up. Watson has a bad habit of holding on to the ball for a long time.

LOL at homers claiming Lamar wouldn’t be a “fit” for our offense. Our dynasty would have continued another ten years had we drafted that electric playmaking MVP instead of Sony and Wynn.. :(
QB > everything but I absolutely love Wynn. Sux he got hurt but his potential isn't that far off from Nelson imo. Tough call there I admit even though, again QB > everything.

Trust me I was leading that charge long before the media & most. Pains me to see him in purple.

The "he wouldn't fit in our offense" baby talk is outrageous though.

Petrino, Jackson & a ton of others have confirmed he ran EP variations. Even w that evidence, video evidence in front of their eyes, people still act dumb.

Heck of a bounce back game by the saints. Hope we can do the same later on.

I'd still cut off a pinky if we ended up w a either player (Watson/Jackson) after Brady.

Thanks Watson ;):eek:

Texans doing what they do best, Never Showing Up!

I wonder if the hype on watson will die down a little. Bad game by him.

No good games so far this week.

Disappointing.

Watson is having a terrible day.

So much for Texans being competitive. We will have to wait for another week to see if the Ravens can lose

Not sure if the Ravens are really THAT good, or the Texans are THAT bad.

Hey Watson, when we said stop getting sacked and get rid of the ball, we didn't mean toss it to the opposing line.

I wonder if the hype on watson will die down a little. Bad game by him.
Like you said, he had a bad game. Look at his body of work. He's tremendous & been a top 10 QB w a terrible FO & bad OL even tho he makes a conscience decision to eat sacks.

LOL at homers claiming Lamar wouldn’t be a “fit” for our offense. Our dynasty would have continued another ten years had we drafted that electric playmaking MVP instead of Sony and Wynn.. :(
Doesn't fit with our theme of good looking QBs.

Like you said, he had a bad game. Look at his body of work. He's tremendous & been a top 10 QB w a terrible FO & bad OL even tho he makes a conscience decision to eat sacks.

they need to change that offense and utilize more quick stuff

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back