PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL free agency and trades thread, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:

Noteworthy as if there is one young QB to join the ranks of Brady, Rodgers, Brees it's probably Mariota. He's been damn good with pretty much nothing at WR.

Steelers & Raiders are getting the hype but Mariota entering his third year with Corey Davis & Decker entering the mix makes the Titans seem like a more interesting contender.

Kaepernick doesn't seem to be increasing his chances of future NFL employment.

A system that perpetually condones the killing of people, without consequence, doesn't need to be revised, it needs to be dismantled!

DCeU5wGXgAEW2W5.jpg

I have a feeling he doesn't much care about his NFL future.
He is an attention whore an sitting in the bench in the NFL doesnt draw much attention.

You've made your position clear, now off to the nonexistent political forum.

That being said, if he DOES care more about NFL employment than politics (with money involved it's always a balancing act but he's quite rich already), he'd do well not to post polarizing things knowing that many of his potential employers and coworkers will want him shot.

You've made your position clear, now off to the nonexistent political forum.

This was legit football and free agent news, particularly given the claims by many that Kaepernick is being blackballed for his political actions, so feel free to shut the hell up.

Kaepernick: willfully ignorant, disgusting excuse of a human being.

That being said, if he DOES care more about NFL employment than politics (with money involved it's always a balancing act but he's quite rich already), he'd do well not to post polarizing things knowing that many of his potential employers and coworkers will want him shot.
Who would want him shot?

The fact he sucks as a QB has more to do when him not having a job.
I think he tries to make it about being blackballed to distract from the reality that no one wants him as a QB regardless of politics.

Noteworthy as if there is one young QB to join the ranks of Brady, Rodgers, Brees it's probably Mariota. He's been damn good with pretty much nothing at WR.

Steelers & Raiders are getting the hype but Mariota entering his third year with Corey Davis & Decker entering the mix makes the Titans seem like a more interesting contender.

I agree, the Titans are building the right way and I favor them to win the South.

Titans Pats Divisional round sounds very refreshing.

They still have to find ways to win more divisional games, especially vs the Clots.

I have no faith in the Titans and Mariota.

Logan Ryan is the best player in their secondary.

Texans will win that division.
Easier to win with a mediocre secondary than an awful QB though.

Did I see an article about potential trades with Coleman possibly being on the block? Kendricks, LB on Eagles was mentioned. How does recent signing of Harris affect that , if at all? Anybody have thoughts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back