PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL free agency and trades thread, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I see an article about potential trades with Coleman possibly being on the block? Kendricks, LB on Eagles was mentioned. How does recent signing of Harris affect that , if at all? Anybody have thoughts ???
People have been clinging to Kendricks' impressive 2014 season for far too long. Nothing from the past two seasons indicates that he's worth his $4.85 million salary, and I'd argue that he has negative trade value with $4.35 million of that salary guaranteed.

Looking for speed to the edge at LB...does Langi provide that? He's an interesting prospect. Has the typical size of a BB LB...........

Does Roberts have PS eligibility?

Looking for speed to the edge at LB...does Langi provide that? He's an interesting prospect. Has the typical size of a BB LB...........

Does Roberts have PS eligibility?

..and typically lacks some lateral speed. Roberts is the fastest, but struggled lateral (of course he is PS eligible but I doubt thats his destination). Interesting to see if he improves on that and coverage this summer. Of course speed is not only about legs, head has something to do with it as well..

Added speed at EDGE, DB will help. Maybe Rivers can be fast OLB answer . at least in some matchups..

I'd rather see Rivers Kill the QB all the time, and hope that somebody else
can Cover the RB.

I'd rather see Rivers Kill the QB all the time, and hope that somebody else
can Cover the RB.
Rivers isn't going to be covering anyone on a regular basis. I would be enormously shocked if he is in coverage more than 15 snaps next year.

Seems like recently we make in season trades for under used players or players who fell out of favor for one reason or another.
Would like to see a list of the candidates who can cover backs and tight ends.
If anyone would be kind of enough to compile one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News