PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL free agency and trades thread, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to admit, but the Colts finally made a good move to improve their defense. Them getting a defense means them becoming a January team again. (Though not a February team of course.)

Unfortunately for the Colts they seemed to have missed their window of the AFCS being total crap. The Titans and Texans look like teams that will be able to go head to head with them in thr next few seasons. And with Coughlin in Jax the fourth team in that division might be on the right way as well.

I'm ok w Peterson in NO. Our group will be fine this season.

Forgot about Lawrence Guy, actually. Oops.

Still not a fan of either Valentine or especially Hamilton.

If his injured hip passes muster, then heck Yes. We don't have any quality depth at DT behind the starters.

Just more proof of you not paying attention.

Valentine was awesome for a rookie last season. He definitely proved you wrong since you were trashing him continuously..

They also added Lawrence Guy. Someone who is more than capable of playing UT to Brown or Branch's NT.

They also have Darius Kilgo and Woodrow Hamilton, who may or may not make the team and likely will be practice squad bound.

Me thinks that you bloviate far too much on the woes of the lack of depth on the patriots.

Just want to be the first to admit I've had to google Bloviate.

I'm hoping others show solidarity and don't leave me hanging here, I can't be the only one who's needed assistance surely

@RapSheet: After trading up for #Miami TE David Njoku, the #Browns have informed veteran TE Gary Barnidge he’ll be cut, source said.

@RapSheet: After trading up for #Miami TE David Njoku, the #Browns have informed veteran TE Gary Barnidge he’ll be cut, source said.

Really strange. Don't they still have a ton of cap space remaining? I assume they tried to flip Barnidge for a late round / '18 pick and got no bites?

Really strange. Don't they still have a ton of cap space remaining? I assume they tried to flip Barnidge for a late round / '18 pick and got no bites?

Yeah. Wonder if he has some serious nagging injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes