PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Lotta time left, and the draft, but can’t help but wonder if their reluctance to spend is leading to…gulp…
LT: Herron
LG: Wynn
C: Andrews
RG: Canadian Guy
RT: Onwenu
i cant old school GIF

I’m 80% joking. Know it won’t look like that…hopefully.
Why do people keep insisting on moving Wynn inside?

they won't be 10-12M more expensive per player, no.
just for information, how do you got this number 10-12 Mio. per player?

Why do people keep insisting on moving Wynn inside?
I was going with what we had. I don’t really think that’s gonna happen. Couldn’t remember if Herron played guard at all.

Sign Brandon WIlliams now pls, we can't afford to use such a high pick on a NT with other more glaring needs

Kind of makes too much sense to not happen. Let’s see what Burrow can do with some actual protection.
i would prefer to see what we can do with collins as i think he is a better option at RT than Brown

Watson to the Falcons should be so fun. Warrick Dunn will be handcuffed to him 24/7 for the first few months.

Kind of makes too much sense to not happen. Let’s see what Burrow can do with some actual protection.
9 sacks vs Titans and 7 vs the Rams. Can't win like that. Some of those were on Burrow too though he had the open flat multiple times, but still the Bengals Oline was trash

I think that was reported last week wasn't it? It's certainly a little odd since he A) was previously our special teams coach and B) obviously did not get much out of another QB named Jones recently.
This is the first time I read and heard about it but it doesn’t give me a good feeling

Alright somebody should tell Judon to give you the recruiting he's hitting air. :)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back