PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Damn. Josh. Why couldn’t you make that kind of move while you were here.

Why in the world is Judge scouting a QB from West. Michigan? That's the last position I would've thought we'd be scouting. WTF is going on?
I feel like Stidham is going look the part this year and give Mac a run for his money. I can dream can't I? :)

Kind of funny to watch the arms' race in the AFCW when you consider that two of them almost certainly won't make the playoffs (since they play six games against the other three).

NFCW looked like the monster division a couple of years ago...not so much now, although the Rams are holding on to the edge of the cliff and hte Niners will be "good," probably.

Well we now know for sure that josh wasn't the one holding back huge WR deals here for the last decade +. That's huge and that division is a bloodbath. Packers must have someone setup for poor Aaron.

I'm just hoping that Bentley gets signed by another team. We will win free agency by LOSING members of the defense that couldn't force the Bills to punt.

What a wild off-season. Lol @ Rodgers losing Adams. I'd have to imagine the Packers advised Rodgers prior to his contract, that they couldn't guarantee they'd be able to keep him. After all they did to "mend" their relationship with Rodgers, I'd be shocked if the turned around and destroyed it by blindsiding him with this move. Perhaps he really just cares about the money at this point. They're probably better off signing Jarvis Landry and drafting a WR in the 1st round than pay Adams the $25-30M he wanted.

Wtf is GB doing. You do realize Adams is arguably the best receiver in football. Correct?

Why re-sign Rodgers?

Unless they got something else planned.

Well we now know for sure that josh wasn't the one holding back huge WR deals here for the last decade +. That's huge and that division is a bloodbath. Packers must have someone setup for poor Aaron.
Raiders are now legitimate players in that Division what a move... Josh is keeping up with the Jones's hello BB. :rolleyes:

Adams-Renfrow-Waller

Ooof that's nasty

LOL @ Rodgers

Raiders are now legitimate players in that Division what a move... Josh is keeping up with the Jones's hello BB. :rolleyes:
Renfrow, Waller and Adams. It would be deemed a super team if Brady went there. They also have a good dline.

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back