PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Raiders are now legitimate players in that Division what a move... Josh is keeping up with the Jones hello BB. :rolleyes:
I don't see it.

I think Denver & KC are still better.

Wtf is GB doing. You do realize Adams is arguably the best receiver in football. Correct?

Why re-sign Rodgers?

Unless they got something else planned.
Good point, I think they panicked when Adams threatened to hold out.

No worries, T Mitchell going to lock him up when we play them.

Damn. Josh. Why couldn’t you make that kind of move while you were here.
This was the highlight of free agency for me.
Watching Aaron rich man Rodgers lose his best weapon is a small inkling of satisfaction. I know there is still the draft for the Pats but just wow. Pretty abysmal off season so far for the P-men.

Lol. Broncos made the huge trade for Wilson and they're just gonna get owned for the foreseeable future.

Fresno state represent! (I was born there)

Aaron Rodgers punching the air right now

Raiders are now legitimate players in that Division what a move... Josh is keeping up with the Jones's hello BB. :rolleyes:
That division is insane. I still would probably rank the Raiders 4th though

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
That division is definitely looking pretty spicy… I would be lying if I said I wasn’t interested to watch what Josh & Ziegler do there… I don’t care if they win the division but it would be pretty great if they could knock KC down a few pegs.

I don't see it.

I think Denver & KC are still better.
The team that improved the most in that Division might well be the Chargers.

And again, for all the MASSIVE contracts and dead money pushed forward...half of them don't play after the first week in January, and a third is a WC team.

Raiders Bills Broncos Chiefs Bucs Chargers and Bills all winning the Super Bowl this season.
You forgot maybe the best team of all them, the Rams....I wouldn't sleep on the 49ers either

I’m just relieved that we are no longer the only team in the NFL who actually believes in the salary cap.

That division is insane. I still would probably rank the Raiders 4th though
I think they bridged the gap two pro bowl receivers even Carr can't screw that up he made Agholor look good and fooled us last FA. Imagine him with the Best Outside WR in the League and one of the better Slot receivers Hmmmmmmm.

Wtf is GB doing. You do realize Adams is arguably the best receiver in football. Correct?

Why re-sign Rodgers?

Unless they got something else planned.
Because as funny as it is seeing this happen to Aaron, you need elite QB play to get anywhere unless you have a loaded roster. He will win the division but forget the Superbowl

Josh McDaniels best weapons at his disposal since 2007

Watch the Pats trade for Rodgers now. :whistle:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back