PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

can someone name one player who has been signed to another team so far that they reasonably expected top be signed here? (emphasis on reasonable)
Karras

Remember your Cam Newton meltdown last year followed by your crusade to trade every draft pick for a decade to trade up for a QB.
I must have missed that. Sounded like fun.

He says that as if he’s already won several super bowls lol
Living at altitude is clearly impacting his grip on reality. Denver will be lucky to sniff an AFC Champ game never mind the big dance itself.

i can agree with this one, i expected him to resign, but at the same time i don't expect a replacement of equal value to be that hard to come up with......might even already be rostered
Yeah I think this one is an „easy „ one too replace like I mean it’s harder to replace a jc Jackson
The reason is I think BB can be able to find a G in the draft and a low priced vet for depth competition
But the important thing is with karras that he also provided good quality depth for the Center position
His versalite will be missed imo

Can’t live in the past.
No but it’s pretty lame to try to make fun of them by showing a picture celebrating a SB win and imply they are incompetent boobs. But you knew that.

Living at altitude is clearly impacting his grip on reality. Denver will be lucky to sniff an AFC Champ game never mind the big dance itself.

Theyre definitely an interesting team. I think Wilson COULD lift them to contending, but its going to be tough after the offseason la has had. On the plus side for us all these teams are in one division with kc and should beat each ither up considerably, while we draw probably the weakest team of the division (though still a tough team). Hoping only 2 teams come out the west again this year.

Nothing Brady can do to top Montana's 127 QB rating in Super Bowls...Brady can play in 10 more SBs and it's not going to reach that level. And you must not have watched football prior to 2000. If you did, you'd know that Brady is playing into his 40s due to the rule changes that favor the offense. Brady wouldn't have survived the 80s in the NFL. Not only that, Brady trying to play under center his entire career without ever going into the shotgun (like Montana) is laughable.
Good God man. Did Brady bang your wife or something? You hate him.

Guys like Max Kellerman & Nick Wright have given up and called Brady the GOAT. And they were true haters.

Montana went 4/4 in SB's great. Why didn't he get to more? You don't get bonus points for losing before the SB.

Would you rather have 7 Gold medals and 3 Silvers. Or....4 Gold medals?

Montana has said Brady is the GOAT.

Yeah I think this one is an „easy „ one too replace like I mean it’s harder to replace a jc Jackson
The reason is I think BB can be able to find a G in the draft and a low priced vet for depth competition
But the important thing is with karras that he also provided good quality depth for the Center position
His versalite will be missed imo

i think his presence and consistency will be missed.....but finding another to plug in of equal ability is "easy"

i think his presence and consistency will be missed.....but finding another to plug in of equal ability is "easy"
Zion johnson in a possibly trade down would be a great LG here imo

Yeah I don’t ever want to hear about not enough cap space, space can be created easily if needed, multiple teams do it year in year out.
It's looking like it. I keep saying the Saints are screwed since 2017 once the bill catches up, but they keep finding the cap space.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back