PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Thanks BB for the greatness you brought in the past...it was awesome.

But you are turning this franchise into one of the most boring franchises in the NFL. The loyal fans deserve much better than what you are delivering. NFL stands for "not for long". If this year is a non playoff 6-11 year....it will be time to bring in a new approach.

It's looking like it. I keep saying the Saints are screwed since 2017 once the bill catches up, but they keep finding the cap space.
I’m always hearing on this board oh next year when Allen’s or Pats contact really kicks in they’re screwed. That’s all bs, cap can be created on the fly.

But you are turning this franchise into one of the most boring franchises in the NFL. The loyal fans deserve much better than what you are delivering. NFL stands for "not for long". If this year is a non playoff 6-11 year....it will be time to bring in a new approach.
Do you think BB reads this forum? If you're bored...go root for another team?

I know I was meh on Bolden last year, but seeing he and Jakob going to the Raiders is a bit sad. I'm actually quite surprised that BB didn't grab up Jakob, had to have been pretty cheap. And he's been a major factor the last 2 years.
Do you think they're going to turn Keene into that guy, or maybe Ozigbo?
it seems BB wanted to go back to a more move-HB like Evans, why they paid Vitale to come here in 2020...

With the way the Saints created all that cap, I'm expecting a Watson deal this afternoon followed up a wave of free agent moves.

he was always 50/50 at best......and questioning whether he was worth $40 mill guaranteed is not unreasonable
I would've gladly preferred bringing back JC than Ferentz, Slater & Hoyer combined.

It would've been fairly easy to create cap space to retain him. All other top CBs are gone in FAcy. We now have to waste a draft pick on a CB#1 which probably means Round 1.

Interesting....if I were Watson, I'd prefer to be in the NFC(weaker conference) and in a dome environment rather than Cleveland. Also a better roster in NO with a better chance of winning....especially compared to Atlanta.

No but it’s pretty lame to try to make fun of them by showing a picture celebrating a SB win and imply they are incompetent boobs. But you knew that.
Just trying some ironic humor.
I’m aware it was a superbowl picture I couldn’t find a picture of Matt and Bill celebrating other than that one.

My take on being a sports fan is as long as my team is competitive I am happy.
If they lose every game go 0 and 17 but were in each game I am happy there is upside, players are developing we see shades of hope.

When we bring out a worse coaching staff, when we roll out a weaker team that got blown out last year as a fan we can be concerned.

Now the draft is coming up but there
anyone else seeing a justin coleman rumor or two?
If I didn’t know any better id feel Matt Patricia is making the roster decisions.
If this is the case.

all areas of need: We are not done yet....have patience people!!!!

For some reason I have a feeling MVS is the target at WR I don’t hate it he’s big and he has speed.
I still want to see a trade Harry for Isabella.
Why in the world our teams fighting over DeDe Westbrook?

Dear Sam Bam Cunningham
Thanks for the presence you have brought in the past, it was useless.
But now you are turning the fan base into a bunch of whining little *****es and the real fans deserve better.
If you cry like a baby about your fear that maybe the team might not gift wrap you a SB to celebrate, it’s time for you to find a new team. I hear the Jete never underperform expectations, and they do a lot of things that you can whine about.

For some reason I have a feeling MVS is the target at WR I don’t hate it he’s big and he has speed.
I still want to see a trade Harry for Isabella.
Why in the world our teams fighting over DeDe Westbrook?
Chris, I have been hearing more Allen Robinson recently....I would love it, if he signed here. A true number 1. I wish that would happen. Not sure if he is going to be too expensive though...let's see. This girl can hope though lol

Last edited:
Andy turns another useful thread into a sh*tfest AGAIN.

Just trying some ironic humor.
I’m aware it was a superbowl picture I couldn’t find a picture of Matt and Bill celebrating other than that one.

My take on being a sports fan is as long as my team is competitive I am happy.
If they lose every game go 0 and 17 but were in each game I am happy there is upside, players are developing we see shades of hope.

When we bring out a worse coaching staff, when we roll out a weaker team that got blown out last year as a fan we can be concerned.

Now the draft is coming up but there

If I didn’t know any better id feel Matt Patricia is making the roster decisions.
If this is the case.
It’s March 17. Let’s let the market settle to the part of it we want to be in before concluding we suddenly became disinterested in building a roster.

I’m not sure why the coaching staff is worse.
We added 2 extremely experienced football coaches to the staff and lost one experienced one and a couple of guys BB trained, who will be replaced by other guys BB trained.
Most fan bases would be thrilled to have added coaches of the quality that they were multi SB champs as coordinators and do well regarded that they received HC jobs, rather than whine about Carmen Bricillo and Bo Hardegree moving on.
But this is patsfans where we act like we spent the last 20 years being the browns or jets.

I wonder if Watson told the Texans he will accept a trade to either NO or Atl. And now Houston is trying to get more pieces out of both teams.

I originally thought that in order to even meet Watson, Houston would need to approve the trade offers.

Then...Watson makes one choice.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back