PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a dependable predictable NFL experienced player at LT to protect Tom is a legitimate issue.

I'm sure BB has a plan but Christ.....lets go.

Isn't a dependable and legitimate TE for Tom to be able to get rid of the ball before being pancaked arguably as important if not more important considering there are players who can and have played LT admirably, albeit briefly, on the roster?

Damn, they got Hardman.

For some reason, tons of teams passed on DK. There’s something off about him. Chance to be a bust.

He’s played left WR and thats about it. His route tree is limited and he’s coning off a neck injury. Could be more but those are the knocks.

My binkie C Wilkens.

OK, so someone YOU lusted after, not the Patriots. Highly unlikely the Patriots expected a guy taken at 13 to be available at 32.

hahaha, I compared Melifonwu with DK last month and got hosed for it. DK is literally Melifonwu with all physical traits and no production.

Hardman is good, he’s fast. But on the field he’s not Hill.

Wow, Metcalf gonna have a chip on his shoulder!

Not sure Metcalf will last until we pick

Urgh. I loved Hardman. And I think the Pats were planning to take him by 73 too. That sucks.

Parris Campbell still there too

For some reason, tons of teams passed on DK. There’s something off about him. Chance to be a bust.
He had a worse 3 cone time than Tom Brady. That's not hyperbole. Tom Brady literally did better at one of the most important WR drills in the combine than DK Metcalf. It's actually kind of embarassing that so many people here just lost their minds at the possibility the Chiefs would get him. If you told me the Chiefs lose Hill and get Metcalf I take that deal 100 out of 100 times and never even think about it again.

Metcalf's a guy you get mid draft or on a pick you're okay with throwing away knowing that he has raw talent but needs serious work to have a chance to be successful.

People got hyped by the wrong stuff. Everyone in the know knew Metcalf would be hanging around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down