PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is! Metcalf to chiefs!

This has to be DK Metcalf

DK goes to KC and gets arrested as he gets off the plane for abusing animals?

Here's a name I haven't heard mentioned:
Michael Deiter

Chiefs will take Metcalf and say goodbye to Hill

Chiefs should be getting DK now with cutting that child beater imminent

Could see Brown or Metcalf here. They really need another cb and safety though. Good to see they have a lot of needs.

What are the chances Flores with the Dolphins pick at #62 screws BB by picking another guy the Patriots lusted for?

If it wasn’t for all our needs I would take Grier at 64 and not look back.

I know the Barstool brand is girls and silliness and stuff, but Jerry Thornton consistently puts out great stuff for the patriots. His draft coverage more often than not nails who the patriots pick, and this year is no exception:

Barstool Sports

Parris might be a better replacement for Tyreek?

Does this mean Duke Dawson is moving toward Bustville USA? Or is 'DoubleJ and the Duke' projected to be 1 & 2 some day?
That's back to back 2nd round CBs. That's a heavy investment at CB (especially as there is a MASSIVE hole at TE unlike anything remotely close at any other position while CB is arguably least wholly). Hopefully it's more than the cool tag line "In this corner DoubleJ, and in this corner The Duke!"
(for the record I'm very good with any good player being added. But back to back 2nd rounders? DoubleJ better be a player or The Duke is ready to light it up).

The NFL is essentially an all-passing league now. Corners are vital, tight ends not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back