PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look another WR going over DK Metcalf

I wanted David Long at corner in the 3rd or 4th. Reminded me of Jason Verrett and Revis lite.

C'mon Jerrah! Take DK

Eagles just made a nice pick. Agholor should update his resume.

OK, so someone YOU lusted after, not the Patriots. Highly unlikely the Patriots expected a guy taken at 13 to be available at 32.
I was hoping we pull another trade up WIlfork move.

Isn't a dependable and legitimate TE for Tom to be able to get rid of the ball before being pancaked arguably as important if not more important considering there are players who can and have played LT admirably, albeit briefly, on the roster?
I view a LT more important than a TE if you already have 6+ legit receiving threats.

If we take DK I'm going to be upset. A middle class man's Dobson...

The fact #32 came down to Harry, and Williams makes it even better. We got 2 #32 picks in the first 2 rounds. Bill obviously wasn't banking on 1 of them being there at 32. Talk about reaping the benefits! Love this team!

I think J jones is likely gone after 2019, possibly Duke can step into his role.

Don't get me wrong PastyLic, I agree with Ausbacker when he says a team can't have enough good CBs. But our cup runnith over with CBs especially if last year's 2nd round CB pick (The Duke!) is ready to play. And if BB can fill the TE need through other phases of roster building then I'm good. But without a legitimate threat at TE for a passing offense like the Patriots? Eeeee, that is begging for trouble

Can we convert DK into a TE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey