PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Purdy needs to air it out here. The 49ers are still in it. Too bad he’s soft.

Williams got a temper, think he punched richard sherman after a game

Eagles cheering like they're so impressive today. Lol

I think the AFC wins the Bowl

Suh going back to the Super Bowl. Maybe he can abuse Mahomes again

Have to think the 49ers will sign Brady. They might have won the SB this year if they had Brady. Going forward they have nothing at QB after their mistakes drafting.

I've seen several NFL players wearing the Q-Collar this season. Interesting.

This game - “He is a loathsome, offensive brute, and yet I can’t look away.”

Have to think the 49ers will sign Brady. They might have won the SB this year if they had Brady. Going forward they have nothing at QB after their mistakes drafting.
All trolling aside, we really don’t know what they have in Purdy. Has the play calling been due to him telling the coaching staff he couldn’t grip the ball? Or was he REALLY that injured? Allen had a similar hit/injury and finished the game out. He did well as a starter, but he’s on a stacked team and in a system that’s very QB-friendly (unless Matt Patricia is calling the plays). I think they’d be out of their minds to not go after Brady.

Stoppppp….your conjuring the return of Mac10.

Yup, Purdy is better than Brady at this point. No point in SF downgrading.

Don't you basically commit seppuku as GM by doing that. Can't imagine one would continue to have a job after that. You are basically giving up on the QB that you paid 3 1st rounders for?

46 year old more likely to stay healthy than all three twentysomethings combined.

Kyle Shanhahan should legitimately be embarrassed. Yes the QB got hurt but his entire team got f.ucking undressed and unhinged. I've crapped on Belichick a bunch but this crap didn't happen when Cassel came in for Brady, or Jacoby came in for Jimmy, or Stidham came in for Hoyer, or Zapee came in for Mac even if they didn't win all these games.

The obsession here with the 49ers signing the corpse of Tom Brady, the guy isn't the Tom Brady he has been.

Always going to be someone elses fault when he loses other than a 46 year old man has no business still being in the NFL.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back