PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Correct. Johnson apparently is concussed and Purdy can't throw.
Oh okay
I'm following on the ESPN game cast so only getting twitter stuff

Can either AFC team compete with Philly?

Burrow will win. But if its the Chiefs how healthy is Mahomes and Kelce? If Mahomes wins today but his ankle is made worse or Kelce has some back injury then that changes things radically.

I honestly can't remember a more lame NFC/ACF championship game.

Other than Dallas, Philly hasn't beaten a really good NFL team this year (not counting SF because of the Purdy injury). So Cincy and KC will be a test.

These refs are just unbelievably bad. Reffing is an issue in SO many games these days. That will erode interest in the game over time.

Geez, if KC gets in it's "root for the asteroid" time.

No. I’m watching your wife’s p.ussy dance in front of me as I stuff her thong with $1 bills. Of course I’m watching. Did Purdy not miss most of the 1st quarter and all of the 2nd quarter?
I think this post goes too far, by far.

Cinci has been a top 3 team in the league with arguably the best QB in the NFL for a minute now. They have some experience even though they're young(er).

And if KC does win Mahomes will be have a week to rest before getting juiced up.

I'm rooting for Cinci but I'm a big fan of Hurts and Jason Kelce.

These refs are just unbelievably bad. Reffing is an issue in SO many games these days. That will erode interest in the game over time.
There came a time when I realized the WWE refs weren't legit and I stopped watching. NYJFL isn't too far off.

No. I’m watching your wife’s p.ussy dance in front of me as I stuff her thong with $1 bills. Of course I’m watching. Did Purdy not miss most of the 1st quarter and all of the 2nd quarter?
The guy is just handing it off. I'm sorry you looked foolish by saying something that was low information.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back