PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.COM Patriots set to collapse, One of worst 3 teams in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
What these "analysts" say is completely different from the consensus. I wouldn't put too much thought into this.

Current Vegas Super Bowl odds

The folks with money still believe New England as the 8th or 9th best team right now.

Never imagined it would come to this but I'm seriously considering exiting Patsfans.
But, seriously...Where would you go? I mean, you have to eat. You have to sleep.

I cannot imagine life without patsfans. Ian totally owns me.
giphy.gif

What these "analysts" say is completely different from the consensus. I wouldn't put too much thought into this.

Current Vegas Super Bowl odds

The folks with money still believe New England as the 8th or 9th best team right now.
Maybe they didn't hear that TB12's in TB now.

I mean, it's been 20 years. You get used to things.

Never imagined it would come to this but I'm seriously considering exiting Patsfans. Too many topics where reading gets blindsided by political rants.
It started slowly a couple years ago but exponentially increasingly poster after poster has to inject their political views into every thread not once but time and again. Not talking about specific threads like Will There Be a Season where it's directly part of the fabric of the topic but player threads & W/L threads. Political spew pollutes everything. There are other venues for this.
So far, Ignore thread is working, but barely.
Yep, I have more than just a couple of threads on Ignore because of the bullsh!t...I don't want to have to add this one to the list also, because this is still a relevant overall topic of discussion.

I think our ceiling is 11 wins and basement is 5. It could go either way but I’m not counting out Belichick just yet and Vegas does have us at around 9 for over/under.

Personally I find the uncertainty a bit exciting. The Patriots have been the real life version of Madden Dynasty mode. Sometimes you want to start over and challenge yourself again.

I think our ceiling is 11 wins and basement is 5. It could go either way but I’m not counting out Belichick just yet and Vegas does have us at around 9 for over/under.

Personally I find the uncertainty a bit exciting. The Patriots have been the real life version of Madden Dynasty mode. Sometimes you want to start over and challenge yourself again.
That's how I feel now, but I resrve the right to change my mind if the QB situation doesn't pan out. LOL.

I see 13-3 but am apprehensive about the playoffs. Lot of pressure on the kid.

The 0-2 2001 Patriots were the worst team in the NFL. I remember because Dr. Z of SI told me so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back