Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• 49ers all the way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Want the Niners, but the Rams will win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Want the Rams, but the Niners pull off an upset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go Rams

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • RLKAG and JG went on IR

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He hasn't done anything special in the playoffs. You would have to hope Lance can do what Jimmy did and give you more

thats why they gave up 3 firsts for him. But i wonder if their window is still open by the time hes ready

He hasn't done anything special in the playoffs. You would have to hope Lance can do what Jimmy did and give you more

Jimmy G to Tampa for Brady? Why not?

You would have to hope Lance can do what Jimmy did and give you more
Lance will be a poor man's Machoke. Heaves, interceptions and busted plays galore. Lance could actually be the new Gino Carmazzi.

honestly, if I am the miners I am calling the Bucs and Brady to see if I can get him to play one last year in SF. We could have talked about a dynasty in SF if they had just and above average QB. It’s been 3 years that the 49ers have to carry Jimmy.

honestly, if I am the miners I am calling the Bucs and Brady to see if I can get him to play one last year in SF. We could have talked about a dynasty in SF if they had just and above average QB. It’s been 3 years that the 49ers have to carry Jimmy.
I think ppl are way too fixated on the D word when a majority of the coaches and players are thinking about eating this, maybe next year… and all the myriad health/financial/personnel minutia required to just do that.. Many don’t have the luxury, beyond the owner, of being titillated by that word and it’s possibilities.

Brady would look good in a 9ers uni tho. Also was his favorite team. That’s where I wanted us to send him off to from the jump.

Lance will be a poor man's Machoke. Heaves, interceptions and busted plays galore. Lance could actually be the new Gino Carmazzi.
How do you figure?

Giovanni Carmazzi was nowhere close to being a poor man's Mahomes. If Lance turns out to be a poor man's Mahomes, he'll be a decent (though not great) QB.

Took me a long time to understand you are referring to Mahomes, and not the long running children's TV-show Pokemon, which featured a pokemon named Machoke.

1643642013782.png

4'11, 151lbs - but can apparently lift an entire truck with a single hand. Would be a hell of an RB with that low center of gravity, but the agileness afforded to him by his low weight. And, I mean, can lift a truck with one hand!

Probably the main reason the 49ers lost...

Just saw the cheap shot hit by Fred Warner on Stafford....all those officials and not one saw this ?...Will he get a fine for this post game

All he has to be is better than jimmy and that's not a high bar. 2 tds and 3 interceptions in the playoffs only broke 200 yards against the rams

Stop making excuses for him. Garropolo choked again. It’s astonishing how bad this guy is in big games.

It is technically two huge games in the playoffs now where the niners gave up big leads in the 4th to lose when all the offense needed was maybe one more score

It is technically two huge games in the playoffs now where the niners gave up big leads in the 4th to lose when all the offense needed was maybe one more score
When your QB can’t make plays in the 4th quarter you automatically give more opportunities to the opponent to score and your defense stays longer on the field.

the niners have carried Jimmy G not the other way around

All he has to be is better than jimmy and that's not a high bar. 2 tds and 3 interceptions in the playoffs only broke 200 yards against the rams
Who says Lance ever plays a play-off game? Hard to predict anything when he's barely seen the field.

Who says Lance ever plays a play-off game? Hard to predict anything when he's barely seen the field.

He may not. The niners window is closing on that defense. By the time he's ready it may be too late unless he takes a huge jump next year and is ready to start

When your QB can’t make plays in the 4th quarter you automatically give more opportunities to the opponent to score and your defense stays longer on the field.

the niners have carried Jimmy G not the other way around

The Niners literally played the Rams and Jimmy G.

yeah...all this back and forth is dizzying...here...let me offer some comfort...

patrick-mahomes-brother-postpic-1611872086316.jpg
What the/ who the h*ll is that??? LOL. Is that real or photoshopped???

We live in some strange times. Between his psycho Girl and his brother, it's very odd.

Fits right in with the current state of this world. Jeez. God help us all

Shanahan and Jimmy have the weirdest trend of getting a lead, but then falling off a cliff allowing teams to come back.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back