Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• 49ers all the way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Want the Niners, but the Rams will win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Want the Rams, but the Niners pull off an upset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go Rams

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • RLKAG and JG went on IR

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say getting a QB in the end of round two who is still starting in the league seven or eight years later isn't too shabby. How many first round QB are even still in the league from that class?
QB wasn’t a need. They could have had Jarvis Landry with the following pick.

Brilliant argument.
It’s a 1999 AOL screen name. I feel like you’re about to ask me for my A/S/L every time I read a post from you. How can we take you seriously?

Gawd I can imagine all the celebs and the posers at the superbowl in couple of weeks.
That's one of the reasons I want LA to lose.

I'm not going to get political, but.....

yeah...all this back and forth is dizzying...here...let me offer some comfort...

patrick-mahomes-brother-postpic-1611872086316.jpg

The dreaded question of 'what if'. This year the playoffs have been/are wide open. Ah, IF the Patriots just had a Vince Wilfork (or even just a ted Washington) to anchor the middle to keep teams from running all over them in December/January. It wouldn't have guaranteed anything but it would have given the Patriots an actual fighting chance if the football gods had thrown them a few good bounces too. But opponents ability to run it down the Patriots' throats over amplified the other issues the Patriots had/killed the Patriots MOD of game control.

Whine session over...congrats to Rams and especially to Stafford. A lot of ??? with him but when the Rams needed it he made it happen. When SF needed it, Jimmy G couldn't get it done.

Its funny how little I know about Joe Burrow, does he like avocado ice cream?

That Jimmy G heave under pressure in the end reminded me of similar antics by our own Drew Bledsoe under pressure.. I cringed then and I cringed again tonight and was glad that we shipped Jimmy out when we did.

This is the first Super Bowl since 2002 where I am genuinely fine with either team winning.

Every other one has either included the Pats or at least one hated team (Colts, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers)
People felt great about the Pats winning their first one.

This is the first Super Bowl since 2002 where I am genuinely fine with either team winning.

Every other one has either included the Pats or at least one hated team (Colts, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers)

agreed, except i really wanted the raiders to lose that super bowl after all the whining about the tuck rule

Both Stanley Morgan and Randy Moss sons are on the Bengals roster if that helps with your decision.

SB 51: up 28-9 with under 10:00 left; lost 34-28 in OT
SB 54: up 20-10 with under 6:30 left; lost 31-20
Tonight: up 17-7 with under 14:00 left; lost 20-17

Shanahan has been a part of three awful chokes in the last six seasons. Outscored 53-0 in those three 4th quarters. Don't know where he goes from here.

Both Stanley Morgan and Randy Moss sons are on the Bengals roster if that helps with your decision.
That is not the Pats Stanley Morgan’s son. I thought it was too for a long time

Jaquiski Tartt's drop on that INT was just brutal to watch. You just knew the Rams were not going to fall apart the way they did vs Tampa Bay last weekend after being given a second chance at life like that.

Ouch.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back