Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• 49ers all the way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Want the Niners, but the Rams will win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Want the Rams, but the Niners pull off an upset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go Rams

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • RLKAG and JG went on IR

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brady gets this home almost no doubt in my mind. Jimmy is a solid starter but in the clutch when your sesason hangs in the balance, he leaves you wanting.
With Brady instead of Jimmy G, it is a blowout.

more on the OL.
Nah Jimmy doesn't rise to the moment. Didn't in that SB with the Chiefs and didn't tonight. That's why his team gave up a trove of picks to find his replacement. We didn't miss out on a thing losing him. The only thing we screwed up on was waiting until the deadline and potentially driving his trade price down.

He was playing for his job tonight

The fact that the niners couldn't/wouldn't cover Kupp didn't play in the outcome

Rams by 3.5
If this is true and not your speculation it proves that the Bengals are ligit. If they were true under dogs the spread would have been much more. Would not be surprised to see the Bengals win it all !!

10 point lead late in a big game. Then Jimmy G wets himself and the team gags the game away. It's easy to see why his JC doesn't trust him. He's a born loser. Still making rookie throws in what, year seven?
Scares me to think Bill wanted to replace the GOAT with this loser. We really dodged a bullet.

Niners threw that away.

Comfortable win for Rams in the SB I reckon but they have struggled through these playoffs so who knows.

Oh I know... I'm just reminiscing about what might have been if we selected anyone other than Harry at that pick
Move on, we all KNOW that was a HORRENDOUS pick, stop stating the fkn obvious, you don't look smart, just Pathetic.

Rams, but they should not be.
No they should. The Benglas have one of the most suspect offensive lines in the league and now they have to deal with Donald and Suh. You could see a repeat of last year with Burrow playing the Mahomes role running for his life. If Cincinatti wins, then start anointing Burrow

Can’t write off the Bengals, I know that Rams D is ferocious, but that dropped INT ended SF’s chances in this game. It was a winnable game, and they choked it away. Bengals are the anti-chokers. And Burrow is WAY better than Jimmy G, not even close. Bengals also have better offensive weapons than SF. Deebo and Kittle were invisible in the 4th quarter.

Can’t write off the Bengals, I know that Rams D is ferocious, but that dropped INT ended SF’s chances in this game. It was a winnable game, and they choked it away. Bengals are the anti-chokers. And Burrow is WAY better than Jimmy G, not even close. Bengals also have better offensive weapons than SF. Deebo and Kittle were invisible in the 4th quarter.
Chiefs were better than the 49rs. I expect the Bengals will be better than the Rams

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back