PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams secondary playing off is so bizarre. That would be beautiful against us.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I'm thinking out loud here as I'm watching the game: How much could Blount help Philly D in a potential superbowl matchup?

A guy whos been in the Pats system for 3-4 years sounds like he could help a lot?

and forgot about Chris Long

I hope these 2 teams beat the crap out of each other! Both defenses can be had! I still prefer two neutral teams playing in the Superbowl!

Iggles oline is very good but our non stop motor pass rush is probably going to be just as effective against either team.
Is it not strange to even say that about our Defense? Amazing.

I loved Barnett in this last draft. Can bend the edge like nothing else.

This is exactly the kind of game that Keenum avoided most of the season.

People are really selling Philly short.
I agree with you. I just believe they are the lesser of the two evils.

I'm thinking out loud here as I'm watching the game: How much could Blount help Philly D in a potential superbowl matchup?

A guy whos been in the Pats system for 3-4 years sounds like he could help a lot?
Remember when the Colts signed Deion Branch back in 2013-14 before a playoff game?

How did that turn out for the Colts?

I agree with you. I just believe they are the lesser of the two evils.
They remind me a lot of 2015 Denver. Nobody believes in them, but they keep winning.

I’ll take Jeffery and Smith/Nelson over Diggs and Theilen

This is exactly the kind of game that Keenum avoided most of the season.
Yep vikes are more of Dome team than us, they practice inside all year. We Practice outside mostly but have to go inside when the heat and humidity hit over 100, cause you cant get heat stroke

Yep vikes are more of Dome team than us, they practice inside all year. We Practice outside mostly but have to go inside when the heat and humidity hit over 100, cause you cant get heat stroke
Heh, that heat ain't easy to run in. Dunno if you ever heard of hashing (running and drinking club), but my friend and I ran with the NOLA hashers few times when we were down there. Brutal ass heat.

IMO I would rather have Philly... I don't want to let the other team basically sit at home for 2 weeks and not have to travel at all, and get to play in their home stadium. Furthermore, I think BB and Patricia can scheme against Foles better than Keenum since Keenum has some decent mobility. Philly has good WRs and a really good defense though - but, so did Jacksonville...

Didn't Brady get called for intentional grounding for doing the same thing in Super Bowl 46?

Why wasn't that intentional grounding? He launched it from the pocket with no Eagles player anywhere on screen where the ball landed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3