PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, in the last several games teams aren't running on the Patriots with success. However, they are passing on them (in the first halves anyway -- especially middle and those MF crossing routes). So unless you mean you are worried about Ajai and Blount wearing the Patriots down from catching passes, the concern clearly is the Eagles converting third downs through the air at too great a percentage (I'll be happy to see handoffs to A & B).

There seems to be a clear pattern: Game starts, Q1 and Q2 we seethe D be mostly too soft, O is too sluggish. As the game progresses the D gets stout and the O gets it done. So I'd say concern #1 is, does the pattern persist -- D gives up third down pass plays and O can't concert 3rd downs -- and is the hole it creates too deep to get out of?

I don't want the same pattern with these slow starts. Start fast for once.

Man, that INT by Keenum was so dreadful. Changed the whole game.

The Eagles are coming to play. Should be a great game. Philly has a great D with a very strong front 4. Could be very similar to the Jags game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back