PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 6 games.

They are all pro teams, they dont not pay attention, but to think they put in the same work on us like they did 10 years ago is silly. We can pretend its all going to turn around but in reality the patriots are one of those below average to bad teams now.
The pats suck. But there is probably an extra "feel good" with all teams putting a whipping on us

So my comment was directed to those who think teams will think of the pats as a easy win. I still think there are a lot of team who still get extra pumped to play us. Maybe even knowing that the pats are truly vulnerable

Last edited:
It’s actually a what will you do for me next league.
This team has every opportunity to right the ship.
Eliminate turnovers, improve the ol play as you get a consistent 5 guys playing together, focus on pushing the ball down the field on early downs and making chunk plays rather than staying on schedule. Do those things and it will be a quick turnaround.
Are we magically getting some WRs who can consistently get open downfield?

This all sounds great in theory but you need the players which we clearly don’t have.

Are we magically getting some WRs who can consistently get open downfield?

This all sounds great in theory but you need the players which we clearly don’t have.
They are going to show up and play the games. We will see how they do.

There is no reason any of what I said can’t happen with JJSS, Henry, Bourne, Parker, Stevenson, Elliot, Douglass and hopefully Thornton soon at the skill positions

They are going to show up and play the games. We will see how they do.

There is no reason any of what I said can’t happen with JJSS, Henry, Bourne, Parker, Stevenson, Elliot, Douglass and hopefully Thornton soon at the skill positions
Can't believe we're on page 9 of a thread about your mental masturbations. I'm out.

Without Gonzales and Judon I'm just here for the laughs and the cheap tickets. Hopefully the STH wait list speeds up now
Soon if this continues you can get them at your nearest Cumberland farms.. when you fill up free tickets.

Soon if this continues you can get them at your nearest Cumberland farms.. when you fill up free tickets.
Well the tickets will always sell and apparently the stadium will always be full no matter what the product on the field is

Buffalo (h) and Miami (a) sandwiched in between 4 bad teams; NO, LV, Wash, Indy.

With winnable games with LA, Giants, jets, Pitt, Denver still to go, there is a lot of season left.

4 or 5 wins in those 6 games sets them up in decent shape to finish strong.
i have tickets for the Indy Game in Frankfurt, I hope they come to play
jack off please GIF

(my reaction to the tickets)

I’m almost rooting for this. Some will question my fandom blah blah, but I’m a business guy. Sometimes you have to intentionally let things burn down before you can rebuild them.

Top 5 pick in rds 1-3 could really be huge for team so devoid of talent.
There are three reasons why I'd never want my team to lose to get a better draft pick.
1) The draft is a total crap shoot, now more than ever.
2) It fosters a losing attitude. I want my team trying to win every game.
3) A better pick only gives the team picking earlier a one player advantage, the first one. I like to use the numbers to show what I mean. Lets use teams with picks 1 and 16.

This is roughly how it would go; 1-16-33-48-65-80-97-112-129-144-161-176-193-208
This is after the #1 pick; 16-33-48-65-80-97-112-129-144-161-176-193-208, which looks like a top player goes and the later team has an advantage from then on and an extra pick at the end.

Apparently, the top pick is still up in the air:
USC quarterback Caleb Williams is projected as the No. 1 overall selection in the 2024 NFL Draft, but recent remarks from Williams and his father suggest he has not yet made the decision to leave Los Angeles after the season. "That's for sure now going to be an in-the-moment decision at the end of the year."
Dad is waiting to see if there's any chance that his son could end up on the Jets. If there is he'll hold him out, just like any decent father would do for his child.

Can’t rest on Tom Brady’s accomplishments

Time for Bill to prove he doesn’t need Brady to carry him
Actually resting on Brady's laurels is exactly what he's doing now. He let that cat out of the bag earlier by demanding trust because of "the last 25 years."

Bill has proven quite clearly that he did need Brady to win. His record with this team was 5-13 before Moe Lewis brought us Brady. Then after Brady left it's been 26-28, for a grand total of 31-41 and 4 losing seasons in 5 years. In between it was nothing but rainbows and Lombardis. How much more proof do people need?

Can’t rest on Tom Brady’s accomplishments

Time for Bill to prove he doesn’t need Brady to carry him
Tom did it away from BB.

There are three reasons why I'd never want my team to lose to get a better draft pick.
1) The draft is a total crap shoot, now more than ever.
2) It fosters a losing attitude. I want my team trying to win every game.
3) A better pick only gives the team picking earlier a one player advantage, the first one. I like to use the numbers to show what I mean. Lets use teams with picks 1 and 16.

This is roughly how it would go; 1-16-33-48-65-80-97-112-129-144-161-176-193-208
This is after the #1 pick; 16-33-48-65-80-97-112-129-144-161-176-193-208, which looks like a top player goes and the later team has an advantage from then on and an extra pick at the end.

Pats have had really good luck with top 12 picks as infrequently as they have had them.

That said, hightower, wilfork, jones, mankins were great also

Actually resting on Brady's laurels is exactly what he's doing now. He let that cat out of the bag earlier by demanding trust because of "the last 25 years."

Bill has proven quite clearly that he did need Brady to win. His record with this team was 5-13 before Moe Lewis brought us Brady. Then after Brady left it's been 26-28, for a grand total of 31-41 and 4 losing seasons in 5 years. In between it was nothing but rainbows and Lombardis. How much more proof do people need?
Getting pretty hard to make an argument against that.
If they lose to a crappy NO team tomorrow, its basically over after this (ugly) season.

If they stop turning the ball over at the QB position they can win.

If Mac keeps turning it over, they're doomed.

If they stop turning the ball over at the QB position they can win.

If Mac keeps turning it over, they're doomed.
What if his teammates keep turning it over?

What if his teammates keep turning it over?
Mac is currently ranked third in the entire NFL in turnovers... the problem is Mac.

The lone game he didn't turn it over is our only win.

I know you've hated every post where I've spoken the truth about Mac, but do the math.

The most important stat in football is "points," the second most important stat is "turnovers," because they directly correlate to points.

Mac is currently ranked third in the entire NFL in turnovers... the problem is Mac.

The lone game he didn't turn it over is our only win.

I know you've hated every post where I've spoken the truth about Mac, but do the math.

The most important stat in football is "points," the second most important stat is "turnovers," because they directly correlate to points.
Mac was leading the league in that category early last year too. He's consistent in a negative way. Mac press conferences are so redundant sounds just like like last years *we have to play better yadda yadda yadda*. That should tell us something.

Mac was leading the league in that category early last year too. He's consistent in a negative way. Mac press conferences are so redundant sounds just like like last years *we have to play better yadda yadda yadda*. That should tell us something.
The only thing that prevented Mac from getting benched after the Raven's game last season was getting hurt... people seem to forget that.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back