PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Newbie here introducing myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInNY

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey fellow Patriot Fans my name is Ronnie and I happened to run into this site while I was looking for patriot fan sites and various message boards...I can't wait for the playoffs to begin and I am getting a gut feeling and I'm sure you know the feeling as well that we will hopefully be in Detroit come Feb. taking on Chicago in a re-match of 1985.

PatsFanInNY said:
Hey fellow Patriot Fans my name is Ronnie and I happened to run into this site while I was looking for patriot fan sites and various message boards...I can't wait for the playoffs to begin and I am getting a gut feeling and I'm sure you know the feeling as well that we will hopefully be in Detroit come Feb. taking on Chicago in a re-match of 1985.

Welcome, Ronnie. I hope that you will appreciate this board as much as I do. (We used to have an "introduce yourself" sticky thread on the General Talk forum. It was wiped, along with all the old threads, in the aftermath of a DOS attack a couple of weeks ago, but I guess that you'll pick the characters up soon enough!)

As for Detroit -- well, I think it's going to be a hard ask if we're without Bruschi for any of the play-off games. With him, the defense is playing VERY tough and even Denver and Indianapolis should be fun. Watch this space!

Welcome - it's always good to add a new face to the best Pats fan community.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site- hope that you enjoy it.

NEM said:
Welcome. Have you taken the NEM admittance test yet? :D

And, come and join some real friendly people on our political board, too. :D

Welcome! That NEM admittance test is a tough one. Took me like 3 attempts to pass. I'd start studying now for it. hahahahaha

NEM said:
And, come and join some real friendly people on our political board, too. :D
Run away PFINY! Run away! ;)

Wow, 7 posts in and no troll label yet? You guys are slacking off.

Welcome!

Last edited:
chowder said:
Welcome! That NEM admittance test is a tough one. Took me like 3 attempts to pass. I'd start studying now for it. hahahahaha

Yes, it's like Alcoholics Anonymous -- you have to worry most if you pass! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back