PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York madam Anna Gristina to name NFL honchos she says were clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8est

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
New York madam Anna Gristina to name NFL honchos she says were clients | Fox News

"
Notorious New York City madam Anna Gristina is about to start naming names of high-power clients from her little black book — and an unlucky NFL executive will be the first bombshell name she lets fly, The Post reports
external-link.png
“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Gristina told the paper, speaking of her plans for an upcoming interview with TV host psychologist Dr. Phil.
Asked if those names would be “giant” with a capital “G,” the Hockey Mom Madam gave a distinctly mischievous laugh that portends bad news for the bigwig client."

PLEASE let one of them be Roger Goodell!

:singing: :rocker:

Oh if it is Rog :singing:

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Gristina told the paper, speaking of her plans for an upcoming interview with TV host psychologist Dr. Phil.

My guess is that word choice isn't accidental.

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Gristina told the paper.

How can this be? I SWEAR she's never seen me naked. :eek:

Last edited:

My guess is that word choice isn't accidental.

Please be Mara

Please be Mara

Coughlin would be awesome, too.*

*Keep in mind, I couldn't care less about prostitution; I just think it'd be hilarious.

There isn't any reason that it couldn't be a Kraft or even Belichick.

But if I were to guess, I'd say Jerry Jones.

Put me down for John Mara for the exec and Brett Favre for the old player.

New York madam Anna Gristina to name NFL honchos she says were clients | Fox News

"
Notorious New York City madam Anna Gristina is about to start naming names of high-power clients from her little black book — and an unlucky NFL executive will be the first bombshell name she lets fly, The Post reports
external-link.png
Asked if those names would be “giant” with a capital “G,” the Hockey Mom Madam gave a distinctly mischievous laugh that portends bad news for the bigwig client."

PLEASE let one of them be Roger Goodell!

:singing: :rocker:

Giant with a capital G would imply a NY Giants player or coach to me

She's likely not naming any "big" names. This is a power move to blackmail whoever is on that list ( more than one??) into coming up with hush money so she doesn't name them. Then they get to keep their reputation intact and she names whoever doesn't pay........
Cynical, yeah but I live in the real world.............

Coughlin would be awesome, too.*

*Keep in mind, I couldn't care less about prostitution; I just think it'd be hilarious.

I also don't care - but find it amusing. I have no righteousness about [this kind of] prostitution. What person doesn't feel like they're being F'd at their job all the time anyway?

Last edited:
Shes a real looker.

Patiently waiting for joker to read this thread!!!!!!!

I hope its goodell but i don't think the G was accidental, could it be goober manning?

Last edited:
She's likely not naming any "big" names. This is a power move to blackmail whoever is on that list ( more than one??) into coming up with hush money so she doesn't name them. Then they get to keep their reputation intact and she names whoever doesn't pay........
Cynical, yeah but I live in the real world.............

Apparently, you live in Philly, so the "real world" comment may not be accurate but the cynicism is certainly understandable. :)

Anna Gristina>"I had this one client who kept asking about my girls
feet especially their toes"

I hope its godell. But i don't think the G was accidental, could it be goober manning?

As long as the G doesn't stand for sometime NY resident Giselle, I'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye