PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really now? You're going to attack me?

It's not obvious at all. It's one thing to troll a fans board on rivalry week or when something juicy happens to them, but to be a Rams fan and stay posting in a Peyton Manning thread on a Patriots board in late February is the most confusing "wtf, do you really have nothing better to do with your time?" happenstance I've seen in awhile.

Yeah, we know he's trolling, we all understand it. But to be so committed to trolling this board and actually spend a majority of his free time when he could be doing anything is the confusing part.

Sorry if it came across as an attack. I should have just posted my feelings without quoting you.

All this clown does is post things to get a rise out of folks here. After reading some of his posts, as well as hundreds of his responses, I don't recall him/her/it ever posting anything else.

As a matter of fact, he/she/it responded to my post as well, and without even viewing yet I can pretty much guarantee that it's the same old crap.

I uncovered PEDton's personality 15 years ago...I printed right on these threads "Manning a a SCUMBAG!"...of course I was vilified...just like my view on Goodell.

While the rest of you are caught up in the joy of discovery, I'm bored...I knew all this shyt all along.

I first started to hear about the seriousness of the assault because we had an Indy fan trolling the AOL Pats board in 2002. Apparently, like many others, this clown thought that the Pats 2001 SB win was a fluke and he was ready to get on board the Peyton Express. That got us to start taking a closer look at the sexual assault and then later the defamation.

It really is amazing how uninformed many people are about this, even today. Also, it shows the true power of the press when they can turn Brady into an unlikable person and PEDton into a person of high character, when it's plain to see that the opposite is the truth.

God, I just can't deal with this tool anymore. Hoppin' aboard the ignore train.

This is one of the best football boards around, and this dope decided to dump on it instead of becoming a respected member. That's his loss.

In all fairness she did use dirty words.

Which, as we all know, proves her to be a woman of loose morals and therefore both a legitimate target for "boys being boys" and probably enjoyed it.

Which, as we all know, proves her to be a woman of loose morals and therefore both a legitimate target for "boys being boys" and probably enjoyed it.

Not sure if you read the 74 page court document but just about everyone who was included in Peyton's story of Naughright's vulgar mouth refutes his recollection and verifies her professionalism.

One exception is Dr. Tegano.

I'm posting this because it is a must read. (page 44-46 of the 74 page court document)

upload_2016-2-25_9-24-6.png
upload_2016-2-25_9-24-46.png
upload_2016-2-25_9-25-33.png
upload_2016-2-25_9-26-24.png
upload_2016-2-25_9-27-15.png
upload_2016-2-25_9-28-31.png
upload_2016-2-25_9-29-14.png

Not sure if you read the 74 page court document but just about everyone who was included in Peyton's story of Naughright's vulgar mouth refutes his recollection and verifies her professionalism.

I'm posting this because it is a must read. (page 44-46 of the 74 page court document)

View attachment 12277
View attachment 12278
View attachment 12279
View attachment 12280
View attachment 12281
View attachment 12282
View attachment 12283
Wait, what?

Also, pretty sure the word is "aura."

Exactly. Women who use dirty words deserve to be sexually assaulted. So do women who are hot.

Wait, what?

Also, pretty sure the word is "aura."

You know that lawyer was having a field day with Tagano. He must of thought "Jackpot!"

View attachment 12277
View attachment 12278
View attachment 12279
View attachment 12280
View attachment 12281
View attachment 12282
View attachment 12283

Oh, well, this all makes perfect sense then. A dark brown energy field. How could Peyton resist?

The records also show that in Nov. 2014, Naughright claimed that a man she met while receiving mental health treatment at a Florida hospital had threatened her after they got into a heated argument over the lawsuits she filed against Manning, who recently won the Super Bowl with the Denver Broncos.

But in all of those cases, sheriff’s deputies found no evidence to support any of Naughright’s claims, the reports show. And in one case, she was accused of making “false accusations.”

Read more: Breaking: Police Reports Lay Out Peyton Manning Accuser’s Many ‘False Accusations’

Yes, It's possible Peyton just depantsed himself and put his naked butt in her face without touching her. Which would only be sexual harassment instead of assault.

Malcolm Saxon said this in his affidavit Peyton Manning: Malcolm Saxon's Affidavit Directly Contradicted Manning's Story

"Jamie Whited pushed Peyton up and out of her face while she began to stand up from her original position when she was working on Manning's foot."--Malcolm Saxon

So at minimum here, Peyton put it all right in her face.

That's why I believe Peyton is a liar and tried to cover it all up in his book. And that's probably why you saw the letter from Malcolm Saxon to Peyton telling him to come clean with what he did to her and with what lies he told in his book.
Fair enough, i just would rather trust a guy who has always been in held in high regard, versus someone who has made many baseless claims, and has pretty much 0 credibility.

I believe he mooned her. Still sexual harassment though.

Fair enough, i just would rather trust a guy who has always been in held in high regard, versus someone who has made many baseless claims, and has pretty much 0 credibility.

Pretty much o credibility who has made many baseless claims, such as yourself? Jackass...what happened to the Clay Travis nonsense? Really went viral, huh? You're the most fraudulent poster here by 8 million miles.

Pretty much o credibility who has made many baseless claims, such as yourself? Jackass...what happened to the Clay Travis nonsense? Really went viral, huh? You're the most fraudulent poster here by 8 million miles.

Aww, c'mon Jacks...at least he used a totally ridiculous source , the Daily Caller, for his latest spate of board diarrhea...I mean, yeah, an internet "paper" founded by the chief policy adviser to **** CHENEY...I mean, there are space aliens a million par secs distant who have never even dreamt of an earth that would believe one single syllable from THIS source. The Stlstoolslinger is getting pretty low into the portajohn fecal sewage dredging up crap like this...

Last edited:
Aww, c'mon Jacks...at least he used a totally ridiculous source , the Daily Caller, for his latest spate of board diarrhea...I mean, yeah, an internet "paper" founded by the chief policy adviser to **** CHENEY...I mean, there are space aliens a million par secs distant who have never even dreamt of an earth that would believe one single syllable from THIS source. The Stlstoolslinger is getting pretty low into the portajohn fecal sewage dredging up crap like this...
Joe, I'm in Ft. Myers a Beach surrounded by Midwesterners who are true Deflategate believers. Morons...

heh...they voted for Cruz en masse for Godsakes. I expect nothing from these ostrich like bigots.

and has pretty much 0 credibility.

"It's all a bunch of crap and I'm really considering suing." (Doesn't sue, turns out story is not crap and HGH was sent to his house. Hires Ari Fleischer, a crisis management consultant. Sends hired goons to shake down accuser)

"I just want to get a Bud Light in my mouth as fast as possible." (Breaks league rules by promoting alcohol, and not for first time. Actually kisses Papa John first instead of wife/children/teammates.)

This idiot choreographed his own celebration and his annoyed teammates told the press about it, because he's a goober with no friends on the team. Very credible gent.

You are sooooooo jealous of the victim, Ms. Naughright, it's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft