PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just absolutely ridiculous that he got away with actual sexual assault (which is a thing people go to prison for) and literally nobody outside of this "paranoid" fanbase gives any amount of a ****.

It's just absolutely ridiculous that he got away with actual sexual assault (which is a thing people go to prison for) and literally nobody outside of this "paranoid" fanbase gives any amount of a ****.
And Cam is the one who is a douchebag and Tom is arrogant. What the ****?

"It's a non-story" Jim Nantz

"I ride with 18" Gregg Doyel

"It just shows what a competitor Manning is" Chris Chase

"It was just a mooning" Peyton Manning's fans

It's getting deeper........

'bout freaken time too!

And Cam is the one who is a douchebag and Tom is arrogant. What the ****?
I still think Cam is a douchebag, apparently Manning is the bigger douchebag along with his family. If this is fact then I can't believe the anger that poor woman must feel every time time she sees his massive forehead splash across her TV or computer screen.

I'm looking forward to this.

My understanding is that many more documents are coming and will be released in the days and weeks ahead.

My gut tells me Jamie watched PM recently and decided she had enough of this sleeze getting away with sidestepping landmines.

You go girl.

It will be interesting to see if the national media picks this up. I just sent this Peter King.

Tweet it to Mr Infidelity Jim Nantz.

I posted the link on my FB the trolls are already out and the smearing has begun. Better yet one person doesn't care she will always root for the Mannings hey that's better than smearing.

Someone in the press should link this behavior to what they are doing right now with the whole HGH coverup...

This'll get buried like everything else. Peyton will sing in his next Nationwide ad "My people will bury this."

If indeed true, he's not the first spoiled athlete who thinks he can do anything to anyone. He won't be the last, either. It's a sad commentary on our society that we hold these guys in such high esteem that they can quite literally do anything they want and get away with it.

Wrongful act
Using muscle to cover up the story
Slander the other party in the media to control the narrative
Media has his back

Sure, there are no parallels to the HGH story at all... nothing to see here, move along... (rolling my eyes)

but. but, but. he's such a nice guy, he's so friendly, he cheered on butchers, he kissing the pizza guy, he drinks bud, he drives a buick, he eats chicken parm, he's just a normal guy

WTF???

Before she left, though, two staff members of the school, according to the documents, asked Naughright if she would consider blaming the entire incident not on Manning, but on another athlete — a black one. According to Naughtright, the staff members (named as Mr. Wyant and Mr. Rollo), went so far as to actually name a specific black athlete she could blame it on. Of course, she refused (see pages 18-19).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back