PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Zappe’s Chance Coming? It Sounds Like It Might Be

What will happen is what should happen i.e. Mac starts on a short leash.

Won't move the needle for me at all. No evidence to date whatsoever that Zappe doesn't suck. But if he does play well maybe he'll improve on that zero trade value he has right now.
His 2 starts last year are evidence. He played well and it was about the 2 best games the offense has had in the last 2 years.

"Engineered" lol whatever you say Bill. Zappe broken by the 32nd ranked defense in the league and has never been the same since. Yikes!
He essentially hasn’t played since, so im not sure how to conclude that.

No trade value.

Send in the clowns
Are they also coming by week 5 just in time to see the smurf take over as starter? Wow! Gonna be quite the party…

What will happen is what should happen i.e. Mac starts on a short leash.
I'd rather he not play at all this week. Give him a breather and then let's see where he's at over the next week.

You're probably right though.

His 2 starts last year are evidence.
When nobody had any tape on him. Now they do.

36 rating since the Bears game.

Good night thanks for coming out.
He played well and it was about the 2 best games the offense has had in the last 2 years.
No they weren't and even if that was true it wasn't really because of the QB.

Are they also coming by week 5 just in time to see the smurf take over as starter? Wow! Gonna be quite the party…
Cliwn car 1 where are you.

No, I said plays well. He might even play great, I don’t pretend to know.

But there’s a large handful of folks here who’ve made predictions based on nothing and have claimed to know… like I said, it would be funny.
I was referring to sb1 the QB whisperer.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

When does the carnival shut down for the winter?

When does the carnival shut down for the winter?
Week 6 after Zappe takes over the starting job. He worked way harder than Mac did and the results are obvious. It’s the era of the smurf. Enjoy!

Week 6 after Zappe takes over the starting job. He worked way harder than Mac did and the results are obvious. It’s the era of the smurf. Enjoy!
Then you will have more time for QB scouting.

Apparently you don’t understand what the word evidence means.

He’s thrown 16 passes in mop up since then, no chance you can judge a qb on that.

The 3 most points scored in the last 2 years were 38,29,29. Zappes 2 staters were 29. 10 averages about 17.
So yes the offense was better in those 2 games and yes the qb had a lot to do with it. 17/21 and 24/34.
Nothing else was different. So exactly what do you pretend to think it was because of?

Apparently you don’t understand what the word evidence means.

He’s thrown 16 passes in mop up since then, no chance you can judge a qb on that.
Sure I can. The team cut him for a reason. And the rest of the league agrees or at least one team would have picked him up for free on the waiver wire.
The 3 most points scored in the last 2 years were 38,29,29. Zappes 2 staters were 29. 10 averages about 17.
So yes the offense was better in those 2 games and yes the qb had a lot to do with it.
Nope. Just along for the ride. Any QB Jones included could have done the same thing with the way the run game and defense were playing.

Jones is bad. So is the smurf. I don't need to "give him a chance". I mean...If there's a turd sandwich sitting there on a plate I don't need to have a bite to know it won't taste very good. The evidence goes without saying. And just because Jones is bad and he is doesn't mean the smurf must be good.

Anyway the team will punt both after the season and that's a good thing. Also the GM and maybe the HC as well.

Last edited:
Sure I can. The team cut him for a reason. And the rest of the league agrees or at least one team would have picked him up for free on the waiver wire.

Nope. Just along for the ride. Any QB Jones included could have done the same thing with the way the run game and defense were playing.

Jones is bad. So is the smurf. I don't need to "give him a chance". I mean...If there's a turd sandwich sitting there on a plate I don't need to have a bite to know it won't taste very good. The evidence goes without saying. And just because Jones is bad and he is doesn't mean the smurf must be good.

Anyway the team will punt both after the season and that's a good thing. Also the GM and maybe the HC as well.
Lol. So everything was good only in those 2 games and better QB play wasnt because of the qb.
How on the world do you post this stuff knowing you have zero integrity?

Lol. So everything was good only in those 2 games and better QB play wasnt because of the qb.
SB1 is a fraud, he doesn’t want an exchange of thoughts, he’s just trolling.

Yeah, Mac could have done the same thing Zappe did… he just didn’t… at any time.

That's called being along for the ride. Zappe didn't win either of those games. The run game and defense did a lot more to make that happen. Sure Zappe didn't screw up...he just waited till the Bears game to do that.

What do you think Brady would have done if he got a gift of 6 fourth down stops like Zappe did in that Lions game? Their defense was terrible. Do you think Brady would have only managed 1 TD out of it like Zappe?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back