PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Volin on Mac Jones: “The kid needed to be humbled” - UPDATED: Claims people "in the building" agree on Mac and Judge advocating for Zappe

You don't really want Joker to open up a can o' Name-Calling on your ass... Just take your medicine and go away...
FYI

I called Bailey and Mac weak arms and the mod threatened to ban me over it claiming that was considered throwing around insults, so I highlighted a insult directed at me personally (that I did not respond to)

And now you come here telling me someone will double down on the insults to me? Okay

smfh

It seems as if our media stars are contrarians to get attention. Do other fan bases feel the same way when their local insiders appear on national shows, or is this a Boston sports media thing?
The word you are looking for is troll.

Volin, like Michael Felger and Ron Borges before both of them, realize that being the ultimate contrarian troll a-hole is a good career move in this town. These guys tend to generate more buzz and talk that journalists and talk show hosts who are far better than them but are less controversial.
You got it the first time, lol!

To me the sad part is how Curran feels the need to play the troll a-hole game, but when he does so he can't pull it off convincingly, unlike the Felgers of this world who lean into their role of being a troll and an a-hole. I like Curran when he talks about what he observes and what he gets from sources, but then when he ventures into constructing narratives and acting like he's a king maker and throwing around his hot takes it sucks, because he's no good at it. He's better at being the straight man rather than the heel.

Pats fans hanging on to macs noodle arm until his ankle got hurt and he memed himself into internet infamy.

Now you have a smaller clone of Mac with a noodle arm that you are hanging on to

Lmao the Brady stuff has really traumatized this terrible fan base and I LOVE IT ALLLLL

LOL

Carry though on pats fans
Did you seriously come here as a Jets fan and try to troll us? Because you have won four games and have a winning record a third of the way through the season for the first time in about a decade. Can't make this **** up. The only franchise worse than yours in terms of overall suckage is the Lions. Have some self awareness.

FYI

I called Bailey and Mac weak arms and the mod threatened to ban me over it claiming that was considered throwing around insults, so I highlighted a insult directed at me personally (that I did not respond to)

And now you come here telling me someone will double down on the insults to me? Okay

smfh

Buh-bye, Jetestank!

Mac Jones played for a legendary hard ass HS coach in Florida. Then he went and played for Saban, another hard coach, and stuck it out and won National
Championship, when guys like Jalen Hurts had transferred. And when he went 15th in the NFL Draft he immediately talked about how NE was where he wanted to be, primarily because he wanted to be coached hard by Belichick. But now, based upon a prank DM, that Volin lied about and claimed they would have inside knowledge, he’s a diva. Volin should be suspended for making this **** up.

As far as Jones and Zappe go Jones will be the starter when he’s good to go, and that’s likely to be for the rest of the season, unless he’s terrible. The last thing I see Belichick doing with his QB’s is bouncing them back and forth based upon performance. And depending upon how Jones performs there may be a real QB controversy in the off-season.

I'm actually a little annoyed with Reimer. He lifted the quotes I transcribed in the Easterby article and didn't even link/mention us. He even ended up with almost the exact same title but changed it in terms of how it shows up on Social media. But if you read the article, the title is nearly identical, and on the quotes I transcribed, the punctuation is also the same. He just added and changed some minor things:

Mine:

His:

It's not even open to interpretation because ours was posted a full day earlier. What's ironic is I spotted it on NESN where they used the quotes and had "as transcribed by WEEI".

It's just annoying, especially since I went out of my way to try and keep them in the Patriots news feed on our local media news page after they dropped their RSS feed. We send them thousands of referrals each month. Between this and what the guys did on the radio, I'm definitely thinking of pulling it since being a nice guy over the years hasn't gotten me anywhere. :rolleyes:
reimer is a little pissant... im surprised hes still working in boston

i'd leave a comment, but they dont have a comment section... but i'm pretty sure i'd end up on the askismet banned list, just like on florios site...

Last edited:
Reimer is an expert at screwing people in the shyt chute...

In Volins defense it was only the 4th DM he’s ever received, and the first 3 were from Asian girls he married online and is still waiting to meet. And though they cost him his life savings I have it from someone inside the building *( Borges) that he feels good about the life decisions he had made. He may be homeless, but he’s happy

The modern day empty apology. No sign of actually being sorry or any accountability. Just informal “acknowledgements.” Earnest people don’t “appreciate” comments and feedback after making a mistake. They loathe it and its constant presence on their newfound journey to never repeat that mistake again.

It’s sad. Expected. But sad.

Trollin Volin needs to be exiled to a remote island. We don't need his ignorant toxicity.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back