PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ndamukong Suh: "Patriots a lot harder than Jets"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my friends who are non-Patriot fans can't stop gushing about our O-line after it was on display recently in the Pitt,Indy,NYJ games. Says it seems they never miss an assignment, the best they've seen in some time.

He was MY bInky last year. But because he was so good that isn't saying much.

I think everyone wanted him. with the 2 picks there was a few moments well before the draft where people thought he might slide a little then the 2 could have allowed us to trade up but as the draft approached there were no questions we were not getting him and as it turned out it seems we did just fine following the normal script.

It's too bad Millen isn't still the GM in Detroit. The Patriots could probably have traded Tate for Suh, straight up.

I bet we could get a pick aswell for Tate from Millen ;) He knew how to run a team :)

I bet we could get a pick aswell for Tate from Millen ;) He knew how to run a team :)

I think we could have traded Moss to Detroit for Suh and a 2012 first round pick if Millen was still running the team.

Ever wonder why other teams even bother to answer the phone when BB calls on draft day? They know they are about to get fleeced, so why answer the phone?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ill say one thing, that 15K fine he received from the NFL for the hit on Cutler was completely inappropriate.
Suh had every right to take Cutlers head off for running, and instead, chose to smack him to the ground hard with a push.

How can you justify fining Suh 15K after the hit McCray put on warner?

Kurt Warner Injury VIDEO: Injured By Big Bobby McCray Hit

My thoughts exactly.. I can't believe that hit warranted a fine. Suh Is an absolute beast.. I love watching him play.

He was also arguably the greatest defensive lineman to play college football. When this decade is through, unless some truly transcendent d-lineman comes out of nowhere or he gets injured, I have no doubt you'll be talking about Suh's hall of fame resume and him being the best at his position in a long, long time.

Suh is right ... seeing how bad the Jet's were pooned there is no question our guys do not need any game enhancements ... we were plenty hard enough.

Suh has become one of my favorite non-Patriots players to watch. That guy is a monster on the field.

Ever wonder why other teams even bother to answer the phone when BB calls on draft day? They know they are about to get fleeced, so why answer the phone?

Umm, I believe most of the time, BB is taking calls, not making them. . . .

It's too bad Millen isn't still the GM in Detroit. The Patriots could probably have traded Tate for Suh, straight up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents