PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

Compared to expectations. His stock and expectations were so high after his second, breakout year that the Celtics wouldn't include him in a package for Kwahi Leonard. He played well last year, but didn't make the type of Paul George 3rd year jump that many anticipated, and it seems like his stock has fallen. I'm still hopeful for a big jump this coming year.

He started out slowly, no question. But he was much better afterwards until just before the very end, and his numbers reflect that. Even with his bad start, the only areas where he suffered a drop off (per minute) was in 3 point percentage and fouls committed.

Cavaliers have Muhammed-Ali

Tremont Waters shooting fire.

Tacko is on fire ..................

Yeah then dumbass Sherrod is like “there isn’t a spot at the end of the bench for a guy like Tacko”.

Wtf does that even mean? He has shown more than a ton of rookies who sat on the bench over the past few seasons. Ainge needs to keep him. Period.

Yeah then dumbass Sherrod is like “there isn’t a spot at the end of the bench for a guy like Tacko”.

Wtf does that even mean? He has shown more than a ton of rookies who sat on the bench over the past few seasons. Ainge needs to keep him. Period.
I said to my son Ainge has to make sure he doesn't lose Tacko ... whatever it takes.
He needs work - that's fine ... just tie him up NBA-wise so we have him for a few years.

First time in a loooong time I have ever seen several rooks who I think have some serious potential.

I said to my son Ainge has to make sure he doesn't lose Tacko ... whatever it takes.
He needs work - that's fine ... just tie him up NBA-wise so we have him for a few years.

He has shown improvement from his first game to today. I think with practice between now and in TC he will have clearly proven his worth to be on the team.

It works with Antetokoumpo and Bledsoe though. Also, it allows LeBron to have someone set a screen for him to switch off on someone to put pressure on the D.

LeBron is good no matter what position he plays....I hate the Lakers, but LeBron is the King for a reason....

Lebron won’t last the season playing point

He has shown improvement from his first game to today. I think with practice between now and in TC he will have clearly proven his worth to be on the team.

He’s playing mostly against people who won’t be in the league in October....similar to pre season for the pats....he’s already better than boban marjanovich and that guy carved out an nba career

I think he could use a year in the g league but he may also be worth being one of the 15....he really need to work on a quick 1st step ... he needs to be able to pop out to contest a 3 pointer

He is showing things though

He's fun to watch in summer league, but he's not going to be effective simply by "out talling" NBA centers. He's probably not going to be ready by this season.

If Time Lord doesn't develop quickly, we're going to have real problems from the lack of "bigs" depth.

He’s playing mostly against people who won’t be in the league in October....similar to pre season for the pats....he’s already better than boban marjanovich and that guy carved out an nba career

I think he could use a year in the g league but he may also be worth being one of the 15....he really need to work on a quick 1st step ... he needs to be able to pop out to contest a 3 pointer

He is showing things though

Well I saw improvement tonight. See what happens game 3. He seems to be getting more and more aware as the game slows down. He is a cerebral player and I saw him starting to call for the ball more down in the post.

Lebron won’t last the season playing point
LB playing point all year is stupidest thing I've ever heard. They have Rajon. Even AB can play PG.

Running the ball through LB at 1/2 court is fine.

He's fun to watch in summer league, but he's not going to be effective simply by "out talling" NBA centers. He's probably not going to be ready by this season.

If Time Lord doesn't develop quickly, we're going to have real problems from the lack of "bigs" depth.

Practically speaking, he just has to beat out Yabu.

Been thinking. Tacko has had 2 very good SL games. Had he been a first round draftee people would be impressed. Instead I hear people say well, he ain’t that good and doesn’t deserve a spot on the active roster. Anyways here is his postgame. Dude is smooth as all hell.

Grant Williams is a +41 through 2 games

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back