PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

Westbrook doesn't make Miami better than Philly. It might not even make that team a second tier squad.
You can debate whether or not they’d be better than Philly in a seven game series but come on with the second tier squad stuff. Even if it’s just Westbrook and Butler we’re talking about here (meaning Waiters is gone in the trade), that’s not a second tier squad in the East.

You can debate whether or not they’d be better than Philly in a seven game series but come on with the second tier squad stuff. Even if it’s just Westbrook and Butler we’re talking about here (meaning Waiters is gone in the trade), that’s not a second tier squad in the East.

So you figure it's a 3rd tier squad, then? You might be right.

Forsberg and Sherrod are on ED in a few to talk about Taco.

Here is the guess. “Tacko is intriguing, and he has shown he can be an NBA player. However, just not on this team”.

I bet I am right, and I hope if Ainge kicks him to the curb and some other contender picks him up, he destroys the Celtics and becomes a top 10 NBA player. That would be poetic justice.

Yep. I was right. Dude has no chance etc. God these reporters are dumb as rock. That guy I posted the video from is right.

Well give Sherrod some credit. Said he would let Yabs go to give Tacko a slot. Guess all the dude has to do is play better than most other teams’ 1st round picks to change peoples opinions.

Yep. I was right. Dude has no chance etc. God these reporters are dumb as rock. That guy I posted the video from is right.
I watched it. That isn't what they said. At all.

For reasons I don't fully understand, I've heard Yabu's contract has trade value.
Yeah ... amazing ... why Ainge even kept him around is a mystery.
I would take Abdul Nader back over him all day long and he sucked also.
Yabu will make $8+ million for 3 years of suck ... imagine that.

Last edited:
I watched it. That isn't what they said. At all.

I clarified in the second post about it. Lots of buts and ahhhs. Instead of yeah no brainer.

For reasons I don't fully understand, I've heard Yabu's contract has trade value.

Expiring deal. Teams like that. Not worth it over Tacko.

Double teaming Tacko

Scal blabbing that Tacko is better off overseas. Wtf are they talking about? They sound like butt hurt losers for some reason.

Scal blabbing that Tacko is better off overseas. Wtf are they talking about? They sound like butt hurt losers for some reason.
No kidding.

The whole Tackomania thing is fun. Just need to enjoy it.

I have no idea what his future is but what I do know is he is not terrible.

No kidding.

The whole Tackomania thing is fun. Just need to enjoy it.

I have no idea what his future is but what I do know is he is not terrible.

Bingo. He isn’t terrible and he hasn’t had any real next level coaching. I can see improvement in his game again tonight. Dude keeps improving game to game.

So you figure it's a 3rd tier squad, then? You might be right.
Now you’re thinking about the C’s. As an exercise, let’s say Miami keeps Waiters in the hypothetical trade. Where are you slotting them in the 2019-2020 season? I’m assuming you’d have them making the playoffs in the lEast. As what seed? And who are you taking over them besides Philly?

Bingo. He isn’t terrible and he hasn’t had any real next level coaching. I can see improvement in his game again tonight. Dude keeps improving game to game.
I really hate this play by play and commentary format.

Draper making noises and flapping his gums.

Scal crapping on everything.

Side Mouth adding zero value.

It's like the Celtics version of the Bob's Discount Furniture morons

I really hate this play by play and commentary format.

Draper making noises and flapping his gums.

Scal crapping on everything.

Side Mouth adding zero value.

It's like the Celtics version of the Bob's Discount Furniture morons

How the hell did Scalabrine crowbar his way into the Boston basketball scene in any way, shape, or form after his playing “career” was over?

How the hell did Scalabrine crowbar his way into the Boston basketball scene in any way, shape, or form after his playing “career” was over?
He's white :p

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back