PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Washington Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Dobson remains...
CNB0GINWsAAzflP.jpg

Didn't stop Tim Tebow from wasting a whole lot of reps.
Tebow took reps that he didn't want to give to anyone else. You don't want Brady or Jimmy G playing with the scrubs and getting injured.

Tebow took reps that he didn't want to give to anyone else. You don't want Brady or Jimmy G playing with the scrubs and getting injured.

Tebow's reps were so bad that it detracted from allowing the other players around him to show their talents.

Maybe BB saw value in seeing how a receiver handles frustration when he is wide open and Tebow's pass misses by a mile.

Tebow's reps were so bad that it detracted from allowing the other players around him to show their talents.

Maybe BB saw value in seeing how a receiver handles frustration when he is wide open and Tebow's pass misses by a mile.
Lets not make this a Tebow diatribe. He was the 3rd QB, he got 3rd QB reps, and that has nothing to do with cutting guys who wont make the team early so that the players competing for jobs can get evaluated better.

I think the final spot comes down to Martin and Dobson with Martin edging him out.

Trade cough Gordon cough to be named later.

i guess nate was not so great.

I think the final spot comes down to Martin and Dobson with Martin edging him out.
I agree with this, have to think Dobson is ahead because he's actually healthy (did I just jinx him ?) and actually playing. Martin has been inactive for weeks. I think Martin has a higher ceiling, I prefer he makes the team, but it doesn't look good for him.

Excellent points rook couldn't have said it any better myself...If Dobson makes the Team he would be our 5th WR who offers 0 value I would rather a Special Teamer or a extra TE.

I would rather you go away. Talk about beating a dead horse. A dead horse would construct thoughts more coherently than you.

Additionally, why even bring up IR DTR as a thought for a guy who is already on the PUP list?
Exactly.

Danny isn't THAT far away from being healthy, is he?

This one surprises me a bit, I had him as the 5th WR on the team (effectively WR4 ahead of Mitchell for now). Good news for Dobson and Martin.

I agree with this, have to think Dobson is ahead because he's actually healthy (did I just jinx him ?) and actually playing. Martin has been inactive for weeks. I think Martin has a higher ceiling, I prefer he makes the team, but it doesn't look good for him.

If Dobson makes it, he either steps up or is the guy who gets released when Brady needs a roster spot.

Not surprised by the negative reactions toward Dobson. I don't know why people thought he was going to contribute right away. He was clearly a project WR who was over drafted. He should have been a 5th rounder not a second rounder. Allen was the right pick for second round he was NFL ready. I still think Dobson can be a good NFL WR I think his best years are still ahead of him it just took longer for him to get there. I hope he makes the team and I wish this fan base would cut him a break. Tom brady likes him.

It just seems this forum only cheers for WRs who are under 6' tall and lack straight line speed

Tough to make the club from the tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back