PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Washington Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan2

Hall of Fame Poster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I am sorry but Dobson have not been impressive...guess Nate didn't grasp the Playbook.:(

Couldn't stay healthy and get on the field. Nobody else has been burning it up, but with Edelman, Hogan, Martin, Dobson, Mitchell and Amendola eventually coming off of PUP (hopefully) and possibly Harper or Carter making the team, no room for Washington.

Step up Keshawn Martin pulling for Dobson is like beating a dead horse.

Couldn't stay healthy and get on the field. Nobody else has been burning it up, but with Edelman, Hogan, Martin, Dobson, Mitchell and Amendola eventually coming off of PUP (hopefully) and possibly Harper or Carter making the team, no room for Washington.

Martin is no lock to make the team. He's not been healthy since week 1 of TC.

I'm guessing Edelman, Hogan, Dobson, Mitchell and Martin play in game one with Amendola being a big question mark (IR return ?). Harper or Carter take Amendola's roster spot till he returns ?

I'm guessing Edelman, Hogan, Dobson, Mitchell and Martin play in game one with Amendola being a big question mark (IR return ?). Harper or Carter take Amendola's roster spot till he returns ?
There is no immediate IR return this year.

Edelman, Mitchell and specially Amendola are still uncertain to start in week one, so Dobson should still be in the roster by then. I wouldn't bet on him being part of the roster in the playoffs, considering his disappointing performances in those couple of preseason games

BB has said that if they aren't going to make the team there is no reason to keep them around to take reps away from guys who are competing.

Didn't stop Tim Tebow from wasting a whole lot of reps.

He was behind others and just could not get healthy to compete. Too bad. Cutting a vet early. Washington is still good enough to play in the NFL.

Does anyone have the roster updated? I think it's gonna be easy to make a 53 man projection this year.

Slater will be the 6th.

Killing me that Dobson is still on the projected depth chart. Will someone please unemploy the guy, already!?

Better than Dobson would be just to stick with Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell, Martin, Amendola, Slater and a 4th TE who can flex outside... makes room to keep Derby and Harbor.

Dobson is gonna make the team!!!!!!!!

True but they need to **** or get off the pot with him. I've been in Dobsons corner since day 1 but it's not looking like he's gonna put together a solid NFL career.

Slater will be the 6th.

Killing me that Dobson is still on the projected depth chart. Will someone please unemploy the guy, already!?

Better than Dobson would be just to stick with Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell, Martin, Amendola, Slater and a 4th TE who can flex outside... makes room to keep Derby and Harbor.

Excellent points rook couldn't have said it any better myself...If Dobson makes the Team he would be our 5th WR who offers 0 value I would rather a Special Teamer or a extra TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back