PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mychal Kendricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two areas I'd like for us to pick up a veteran are LB and safety....just to have Roberts and Richards off the team would be such an improvement to our D.
I can’t remember a player where I was afraid of the possibility that he would the roster, but Richards has found a way to cross that line.

At least with Roberts, he has shown a little potential. I haven’t seen Richards do one productive thing since he’s entered the league.

These two are related. There are two young prospects coming into camp who fit this description, right? I don't think the Pats are going to get into a salary war with a couple of other teams over a guy when they haven't tested their youngsters yet.
I don't believe that there's a real chance that either Bentley or Sam could ever be as productive as Kendricks has been so far, in either the near or distant future. Kendricks should be worth more than just a few bucks above the vet minimum for us, and it would be derelict of this front office if it didn't at least ask, how much above?

Wow ... Three pages worth of posts from some very insightful members of this board, yet not once has anyone asked the most crucial question regarding new free agents and the Patriots:

Will he have fun here?

Wow ... Three pages worth of posts from some very insightful members of this board, yet not once has anyone asked the most crucial question regarding new free agents and the Patriots:

Will he have fun here?

Kendricks signs with Brownies, as per NFLNetwork...d%#*!@t.

Kendricks signs with Brownies, as per NFLNetwork...d%#*!@t.

Ahh, that's a good signing for them. They're putting together some good talent on that defense. I would have loved to see him here -- I've been following him since college days -- but I suppose drafting two LBs plus Langi coming back probably meant that the team wasn't looking to add another body at that position, whether you agree with it or not. I'm just trying to read the tea leaves, not say it was the right or wrong choice.

Ahh, that's a good signing for them. They're putting together some good talent on that defense. I would have loved to see him here -- I've been following him since college days -- but I suppose drafting two LBs plus Langi coming back probably meant that the team wasn't looking to add another body at that position, whether you agree with it or not. I'm just trying to read the tea leaves, not say it was the right or wrong choice.
Honestly I think Kendricks just isn’t a good fit here and is vastly overrated.
I have never seen anything out of B.B. that would indicate he would pass on a veteran he likes because he drafted 2 late round players and has a udfa who wasn’t active as a rookie coming back from injury.
Bbs MO had been more to being in any good player he can get and sort out the personal issue later (look at wr with a group of veterans competing for maybe 1 job).

He just killed I.R.

Ive liked a lot of moves lately & if true their pass rush might be even better bc Collins would be able to get after the QB w/ MK on the field. They got a ton of talent overall. Do the right thing & keep adding before you fire Hue for a real coach.

One year/3.5m dollars.

Edit: worth up to 3.5m

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST