PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My story from last night and a nod too our great fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So I'm sure many of you are familiar with my families dedication, thanks as always @fgssand, well it paid off for me in a big way tonight.

As we have been there for every game at Gillette you can imagine we have some friends in our section who we've become friends with thru the years.

Today my favorite Gillette friend the guy who sits right in front of me had an extra post game field pass and took me. Thank you so much Chris! You are a good man!

If being there tonight wasn't enough I got on the field just after the post game ceremony. As the players were starting to head to the locker room we were let on field. I managed to high five McDaniels and say congrats to Several players Amendola, Gronk, Slater, Hogan, Bolden, Lengel, and the absolute most amazing moment as Brady walked by I reached out and patted him on the back and also congratulated him.

They asked us not to take pictures but Comcast caught me behind Hogan.

FB_IMG_1485145862007.jpg

So I'm sure many of you are familiar with my families dedication, thanks as always @fgssand, well it paid off for me in a big way tonight.

As we have been there for every game at Gillette you can imagine we have some friends in our section who we've become friends with thru the years.

Today my favorite Gillette friend the guy who sits right in front of me had an extra post game field pass and took me. Thank you so much Chris! You are a good man!

If being there tonight wasn't enough I got on the field just after the post game ceremony. As the players were starting to head to the locker room we were let on field. I managed to high five McDaniels and say congrats to Several players Amendola, Gronk, Slater, Hogan, Bolden, Lengel, and the absolute most amazing moment as Brady walked by I reached out and patted him on the back and also congratulated him.

View attachment 15888

As an aside that schmuck Giardi picked the Steelers for "football reasons".

Lol.

You look like Josh McDaniels lol

jerry-seinfeld-glasses.gif

I screamed "Marry me ,Tommy!!!" from section 227...got a lot of nasty dirty looks from the female Pats fans in attendance...:(
Is it still you?
...no superstitions or anything...but is now a good time to change your Avatar? I mean, the Pats have done pretty well with the old one.

That's awesome. Good times. No Way you're forgetting this game.

Twenty years from now there'll be a thread about this season and you'll get to say, "Hey I was at that game and I was on the field.", and we'll get to say, "We know!!". :D

JK, thanks for sharing.

Wow that is SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I'm like insanely jealous. You must have been on top of the world to be down there amongst the players while they celebrate such a glorious event..............and then to have a TV still shot as a momento on top of it? priceless man

Great story, a Pat's fan's dream come true !

you look like a dork. lol just kidding.:D

That's the dorky perma-grin pretty much all of us would have being down there... gotta love stuff like this.

I did my time cheering on the Patriots in the Sullivan Stadium years and have yet to see a regular or post-season game at Gillette - and for the most part I don't begrudge the single-father duties that have limited my ability to even post here - let alone go to a game.

So let me just give HUGE props to all the fans at Gillette this past weekend... watching from the tube you guys were as LOUD as I've ever heard. There's no question that had an impact on the Steelers and I think everyone should be proud...

Perhaps not as proud as the Pats fans that go to the away games and make some substantial noise themselves! The Patriots 8-0 road record is testimony to that! And now, just one more "road" game to go!

I screamed "Marry me ,Tommy!!!" from section 227...got a lot of nasty dirty looks from the female Pats fans in attendance...:(
Not that there would be anything wrong with that .....

You hussey home wrecker!

View attachment 15888

I get a big kick from that smile on your face young man. Each time I look at it I start smiling. Thanks for sharing.

One of my favorite parts of the game was the how the visual of the terrible towels changed from start to finish. When the Steelers entered there were a decent number of towels waving around like little yellow helicopters, mostly on the visiting side. During the game they looked like multiple ceiling fans that had been turned off and by the 4th quarter had come to a gradual stop one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing