PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss post-game [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Moss post-game(merged X3)

This kid needs a big New England hug.
He loved being here more than anyone thought, I guess. He sounds depressed about not being here and I would hate to be a Vikes fan right now. What a body blow to Minnesota his post-game comments must have been. Goes to show how special this organization is, huh?

He and Brett are a self absorbed match made in heaven, or hell if you're a Vikings fan... I'm glad it's over for Patriots fans. Now we got a bunch of grinders who have no quit in 'em.

You made the mistake of a lifetime Randall. And for what? Money and ego, nothing else. Now your gonna have to live with it.

Cue the "Moss Back To The Pats Next Season" threads in 3...2...1...

I always thought it was a possibility since the trade. Who knows what will happen and it would depend on several factors but it's not like there's no way he'd find himself back here next year.

He sounds home sick. I agree. It sounds like he needs a hug.

"I'm gonna leave ya with a salute. I love ya guys, I miss ya, I'm out ..."

Oh, Randy, Randy, Randy!!!!

Moss post-game

I just saw it on Fifth Quarter. Wow.

He and Brett are a self absorbed match made in heaven, or hell if you're a Vikings fan... I'm glad it's over for Patriots fans. Now we got a bunch of grinders who have no quit in 'em.

You made the mistake of a lifetime Randall. And for what? Money and ego, nothing else. Now your gonna have to live with it.

Please get over yourself and just refrain from posting when it comes to Moss.

During the game they showed the Kraft-Moss pregame talk. It almsot looked like Kraft was saying after all this, this year he'd be welcomed back next year. If you got a DVR look at it

Re: Moss post-game

Someone really regrets the decision they made! We'll miss you Randy, but well still win!

Wow. I am not and never was bitter about Moss. He repeatedly praised BB as the greatest coach in the game. Said he wanted a W and was deeply disappointed. Was very greatfull for his time in NE leaving with a positive salute.

Re: Randy Moss -wow-just wow!!

I just watched to Randy's post game statement ( he wouldn't take any questions).

All he talked about is how much he loved the Patriots the players, BB, and Bob Kraft. It was strange but touching. I wonder how this will play in MN.

Hopefully the whole statement will be up soon to post but it won't really be as dramatic as hearing him say it.
It sounds like he's second guess the move to Minny.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist and he knows absolutely nothing about football and he made a very interesting insight that this was the first time Moss felt loved, and loved being where he was, and that he was spooked by this and felt compelled to burn up bridges rather than having to constantly deal with the fear of being betrayed and shunned- a trait he has had since childhood and something that he unnecessarily feels probably will happen throughout his life.

I've certainly had major issues in my family with the "I'll abandon you before you have a chance to abandon me" syndrome.

(In my family we specifically called it "abandonment," because some small child was always being separated from his/her parents for scary and confusing medical reasons. A phrasing along the lines of "betrayal" might fit better for other folks.)

Last edited:

No slight to Moss when I say this, but I have to wonder if it would of been a completely different post game if the Vikings had won...

It would make for a cute story if he came back next year for small money and was a situational player. Not sure it would happen though, especially given he has no versatility.

Please get over yourself and just refrain from posting when it comes to Moss.

You should take your own advice. His behavior again today is why he will never be back. He simply doesn't get it, which is usually the problem with the thoroughly self absorbed. He'd pull this crap on this team he loves again in a heart beat because he is an emotional cripple... Bill loves the talent, likes the guy, hates the underlying pathology and knows it's beyond his control.

Last edited:
Re: Randy Moss -wow-just wow!!

Maybe he just loves the Patriots too much, Moss back in 2011! :p

I've been saying this since he was traded (& twice on this forum so far).
I can definitely see Moss coming back at a discount. Trading Moss could've been the best way to get Moss to play more games in a Pats uniform than if he hadn't been traded. Even though he can't beat the double coverage like he used to, he's still taking it which is an obvious benefit for the rest of the offense.

Re: Moss Meltdown on right now

This is the basic problem with Moss...he melted down when he was here to start the season, and when he is on the Vikings too...

It was fine when he actually helped us win on the road, in 2007-8. Unfortunately it became a little much this year.

It was fun while it lasted!

You should take your own advice. His behavior again today is why he will never be back. He simply doesn't get it, which is usually the problem with the thoroughly self absorbed. He'd pull this crap on this team he loves again in a heart beat because he is an emotional cripple... Bill loves the talent, likes the guy, hates the underlying pathology and knows it's beyond his control.

as much as i love Moss I believe this analysis is spot on

My homey wears his heart on his sleeve. :(

If the Vikings continue losing now he's really going to feel it. I love the guy but he brought this on himself.

Did you miss my post? About what Phil Simms said during the game?

Can someone please give me a link!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes