PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss post-game [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wistahpatsfan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This kid needs a big New England hug.
He loved being here more than anyone thought, I guess. He sounds depressed about not being here and I would hate to be a Vikes fan right now. What a body blow to Minnesota his post-game comments must have been. Goes to show how special this organization is, huh?

re: Moss post-game(merged X3)

Didn't see it, what did he say? Have link to a vid?

He kinda opened the door on his own to leave though, I think he could have stayed if he wanted, but he couldn't play nice for long enough I guess....

Randy Moss -wow-just wow!!

I just watched to Randy's post game statement ( he wouldn't take any questions).

All he talked about is how much he loved the Patriots the players, BB, and Bob Kraft. It was strange but touching. I wonder how this will play in MN.

Hopefully the whole statement will be up soon to post but it won't really be as dramatic as hearing him say it.

Last edited:

Yup, like Branch, he's finding out the grass isn't always greener.

Didn't see it, what did he say? Have link to a vid?

He kinda opened the door on his own to leave though, I think he could have stayed if he wanted, but he couldn't play nice for long enough I guess....

He came out and said because of his $25000 fine because of not speaking to media, he is not going to answer anymore questions this season!

He seemed pretty annoyed!

Re: Randy Moss -wow-just wow!!

I just saw the part where he said he wasn't going to answers any more questions on espn. It seems like he is having a breakdown and really regrets the circumstances that led to him ending up back in Minnesota. I feel bad for the guy, I loved him while he was here.

This kid needs a big New England hug.
He loved being here more than anyone thought, I guess. He sounds depressed about not being here and I would hate to be a Vikes fan right now. What a body blow to Minnesota his post-game comments must have been. Goes to show how special this organization is, huh?

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist and he knows absolutely nothing about football and he made a very interesting insight that this was the first time Moss felt loved, and loved being where he was, and that he was spooked by this and felt compelled to burn up bridges rather than having to constantly deal with the fear of being betrayed and shunned- a trait he has had since childhood and something that he unnecessarily feels probably will happen throughout his life.

It was interesting what Phil Simms said on his trade. He said that he talked with Randy a couple of weeks back and that Randy said he sorta 'smelled it coming'. That sounds like he had nothing to do with making it happen.

He came out and said because of his $25000 fine because of not speaking to media, he is not going to answer anymore questions this season!

He seemed pretty annoyed!

He said also that if he is going to talk to the media, he is going to conduct his own interview and ask himself the questions he wants to answer.

After a loss where he was basically shut out, he probably should shut up. He really isn't making him very marketable for another team next year.

I just watched to Randy's post game statement ( he wouldn't take any questions).

All he talked about is how much he loved the Patriots the players, BB, and Bob Kraft. It was strange but touching. I wonder how this will play in MN.

Hopefully the whole statement will be up soon to post but it won't really be as dramatic as hearing him say it.

You see him watch that ball drop 2 feet in front of him on that PI? He 100% could have had an easy TD there. Maybe he just loves the Patriots too much, Moss back in 2011! :p

haha aweeeesome.

better off without him though

WOW...that was a very emotional press conference...Moss said he shedded a tear or two when the crowd gave him an ovation. At the PC, he looked like he was about to cry. He really went out of his way to say how awesome the Pats were, how hard they work, the memories he shared in the locker room and with the fans, and lastly, he said it was a great pleasure to meet Deion Branch. When he finished, he gave Belichick a salute and said he was the best coach in NFL history. I wouldn't be surprised if he like Branch came back for another year next season.

Last edited:

Let's pull a Branch. Sign him in the offseason as a FA:rocker:

Can Moss demand his release, return, and the Pats can pull off the greatest draft pick theft ever? :D

(JK obviously)

Last edited:

Cue the "Moss Back To The Pats Next Season" threads in 3...2...1...

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist and he knows absolutely nothing about football and he made a very interesting insight that this was the first time Moss felt loved, and loved being where he was, and that he was spooked by this and felt compelled to burn up bridges rather than having to constantly deal with the fear of being betrayed and shunned- a trait he has had since childhood and something that he unnecessarily feels probably will happen throughout his life.

Kinda like a Good Will Hunting type of thing...

anyone have a link to a video of it?

Dude is extremely well spoken. Wow. Has a player with a "reputation" ever been so respectful of a team that traded him?

Loved Randy here; it was time though.

He sounds home sick. I agree. It sounds like he needs a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back