PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss post-game [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moss post-game

You should take your own advice. His behavior again today is why he will never be back. He simply doesn't get it, which is usually the problem with the thoroughly self absorbed. He'd pull this crap on this team he loves again in a heart beat because he is an emotional cripple... Bill loves the talent, likes the guy, hates the underlying pathology and knows it's beyond his control.

He did nothing wrong today, aside for not catch a guaranteed TD for the Vikes. You also have no idea about his personality and your arm-chair pyschologist gig is really tiring.

Wow you guys are a bunch of hardasses. Some of you act like he robbed you at gun point. Moss clearly misses being on the team and maybe he is regretful of his actions. People make mistakes lighten up on the dude.

Wow you guys are a bunch of hardasses. Some of you act like he robbed you at gun point. Moss clearly misses being on the team and maybe he is regretful of his actions. People make mistakes lighten up on the dude.

Very well said

You should take your own advice. His behavior again today is why he will never be back. He simply doesn't get it, which is usually the problem with the thoroughly self absorbed. He'd pull this crap on this team he loves again in a heart beat because he is an emotional cripple... Bill loves the talent, likes the guy, hates the underlying pathology and knows it's beyond his control.

Amen. Your team just lost only minutes ago.....and your talking about how much you miss being somewhere else? And you haven't even been with your team for a month?
It's real dandy that some get all misty eyed about Randy.... but step back and take an objective look at the PC. Then imagine New England Patriot Randy Moss having the same 7 minute PC right after a tough, critical loss with TB taking it on the chin......what would you think of that guy? It not only would be inappropriate but would also be indicative of the wrong mindset.

all well and good and I am a big Moss fan myself.

But this is a business and the team has moved on.

he made a mistake?

Perhaps?

But he's not young enough like Branch to repair it.

The truth...
Ran still needs a hug, though.

re: Moss post-game(merged X3)

Well, the Randy Moss post game certainly was interesting and bordering on the bizarre. It's certainly not boring when he speaks.

Not sure if I'd like his comments too much if I was a Vikings fan.

all well and good and I am a big Moss fan myself.

But this is a business and the team has moved on.

he made a mistake?

Perhaps?

But he's not young enough like Branch to repair it.

And your point is? He's not allowed to feel remorseful and thank the organization for the opportunity and praise his former team? I dont see anything wrong with what he said in his PC so why are you and others all over him like he completely crapped all over the Pats today and insulted them?

Link!!!!!!!!!! anyone??????????

Thoroughly self-absorbed might be a good description for more than a few posters on this board.

Yup, like Branch, he's finding out the grass isn't always greener.

For sure. People, including Randy, can say what they want, but I truly believe that the trade came as a surprise to him. I think he looked at everything that the team accomplished statistically and almost going undefeated, and he probably thought, "There's no way this team can get on without me." So he thought he'd gripe about a contract and string the Pats along until the end of the season, but BB and co. have never been the type to coddle any player. He's gone now because of his own actions and, unlike his situation in leaving Oakland, he's regretting it BIG TIME.

Moss also criticized Childress albeit correctly saying "we could have used the 3 points at the end of the half".

Next up, Mankins in a pool of tears after his trade to the Bills, begs for a warm homecoming back to NE.

:rofl:

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist and he knows absolutely nothing about football and he made a very interesting insight that this was the first time Moss felt loved, and loved being where he was, and that he was spooked by this and felt compelled to burn up bridges rather than having to constantly deal with the fear of being betrayed and shunned- a trait he has had since childhood and something that he unnecessarily feels probably will happen throughout his life.
i think your friend nailed it.

Moss is Moss. He said it was business in February, and at every other step of the way. He made it clear that he had great respect for BB as well, and he demonstrated that on the field today, at least when the camera was on the two of them.

I don't see anything wrong with him continuing in that vein during the post-game. He's only there in the first place because the league's forcing him to do it.

He should start bringing books to the conferences and just reading passages from them until his required time is up.

Last edited:

Well, the Randy Moss post game certainly was interesting and bordering on the bizarre. It's certainly not boring when he speaks.

Not sure if I'd like his comments too much if I was a Vikings fan.

As a Vikings fan I agree with everything he said. Refreshing to hear really... I'm begging us to take the three points at the end of the half, we already lost the Miami game because we didn't... I knew we wouldn't get enough chances against New England because of how well they are coached.

Randy Moss Takes Thinly Veiled Shots at Brad Childress | The Viking Age | A Minnesota Vikings blog

This was more about taking a shot at Childress than paying homage to Belichick.

I don't doubt he's sincere about appreciating the Patriots more now, but there's WAY too much drama with Randy lately... he needs to learn to STFU and just do his job. I don't doubt for a second that if he felt justified he'd lash out at Belichick just as fast as he did on Childress if the tables were turned... Belichick recognized the danger of exactly that which is why he got rid of him when he did.

The way Childress is (or rather isn't) handling his team is going to cost him his job... in a way Belichick will have cost Chilly his job by giving him Moss for a 3rd rounder.

Unfortunately for Moss, if there's one thing guaranteed about Chilly its that you're NOT going to get your way by chiding him in comparison to Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes