PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moses Brown Profile

Stevens just doubled down on all his players. Not saying he’s wrong about every move, but I hope someone in the organization pushes back too. It doesn’t seem like a great idea to replace a GM where the organization seems to have stagnated, and replace him with a guy who sees things the exact same way. I’d like to see how these moves pan out though…I think he has two years to make his big move…and I think we’ll see the ceiling of Tatum’s game during that time too.

Tatum's 'ceiling' is not likely going to happen for another 4-5 years

Says the b!tch who b!tches about b!tches, lol. If the Celtics launched a nuclear missile. You would say, great move. And stop crying about it. :rofl:.

I just don't sit there a sob every single move they make......like you do

maybe if you actually knew something you'd have a different perspective

I just don't sit there a sob every single move they make......like you do

maybe if you actually knew something you'd have a different perspective
:rofl: you're a massive homer dressed in cheer leading leotards. You paint your face green when you go to games. And You are an easily triggered doofus lol.

Last edited:
Tatum's 'ceiling' is not likely going to happen for another 4-5 years

I don’t know if we’re really saying different things…I think it will be apparent if Tatum is a top-player to build a championship roster around or if he’s more of a perennial all-star type who is just what a guy like Giannis needs as a sidekick. Even if his absolute peak may come later.

I don’t know if we’re really saying different things…I think it will be apparent if Tatum is a top-player to build a championship roster around or if he’s more of a perennial all-star type who is just what a guy like Giannis needs as a sidekick. Even if his absolute peak may come later.

Tatum is a special talent, he'll be the next high volume empty stats guy that Melo was for many years. Problem is the Celtics just wrecked their future wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on multiple flawed role players, and the roster is not better than last year's mediocre team. There was a way to build around Tatum but that door is now shut.

Tatum at 22 > Giannis at 22

Tatum is a special talent, he'll be the next high volume empty stats guy that Melo was for many years. Problem is the Celtics just wrecked their future wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on multiple flawed role players, and the roster is not better than last year's mediocre team. There was a way to build around Tatum but that door is now shut.

I disagree….but hey, that’s why we’re here

most of the people here were Dragan Bender / Kris Dunn fans and pigeon holed Jaylen Brown as a guard who can’t shoot.

I disagree….but hey, that’s why we’re here

most of the people here were Dragan Bender / Kris Dunn fans and pigeon holed Jaylen Brown as a guard who can’t shoot.

Jaylen is a good 2way player. And has performed in big games. He's a keeper. That's partly why I'm so livid. The team could go far with Brown and Tatum if the team was built around them with good defensive big men and 3 and D perimeter guys. Not by adding more small ball hogs and a dearth of talent at PF/C and overpay all your role players on last year's mediocre roster.

Jaylen is a good 2way player. And has performed in big games. He's a keeper. That's partly why I'm so livid. The team could go far with Brown and Tatum if the team was built around them with good defensive big men and 3 and D perimeter guys. Not by adding more small ball hogs and a dearth of talent at PF/C and overpay all your role players on last year's mediocre roster.

being a 'good defensive big' is a singular facet.....these days, your big needs to shoot from a distance to keep opposing defenses honest. the Bucks won partly to Brook Lopez being able to hoist 3's......but his defense is lacking as is the rest of his offense......

Moses Brown is not a version of a 5 that has ever shown much success come playoff time........he earned his numbers while his team went 5-26 while getting crushed by 40-50 points routinely.....he looked like potential, but so far, most teams who have had him saw him as a trade throw-in.

it's going to be a consistent churning of the roster until they find the right fits......as has been the case for most every other successful team. Nobody wins it all with the number 1 and number 2 being 22 and 23.....I think this idea that it's a failure unless it's a banner is self-inflicted misery.....

i think they're better all around now than they were at any time last year. with Smart, Richardson, Schroeder, Brown, Tatum, Langford, Nesmith, they can put enough consistent defense out there to be effective. Their previous success was predicated on have the best 3pt FG defense in the league......they have that model again now

being a 'good defensive big' is a singular facet.....these days, your big needs to shoot from a distance to keep opposing defenses honest. the Bucks won partly to Brook Lopez being able to hoist 3's......but his defense is lacking as is the rest of his offense......

Moses Brown is not a version of a 5 that has ever shown much success come playoff time........he earned his numbers while his team went 5-26 while getting crushed by 40-50 points routinely.....he looked like potential, but so far, most teams who have had him saw him as a trade throw-in.

it's going to be a consistent churning of the roster until they find the right fits......as has been the case for most every other successful team. Nobody wins it all with the number 1 and number 2 being 22 and 23.....I think this idea that it's a failure unless it's a banner is self-inflicted misery.....

i think they're better all around now than they were at any time last year. with Smart, Richardson, Schroeder, Brown, Tatum, Langford, Nesmith, they can put enough consistent defense out there to be effective. Their previous success was predicated on have the best 3pt FG defense in the league......they have that model again now
We should be much better defensively which will be key. I thought it was lazy, inconsistent defense that killed us last season more than anything. This season I want to see the Celtics comfortably in the top four seeds of the East. I think they should be competing for an East finals appearance.

We should be much better defensively which will be key. I thought it was lazy, inconsistent defense that killed us last season more than anything. This season I want to see the Celtics comfortably in the top four seeds of the East. I think they should be competing for an East finals appearance.

Moses Brown would've helped our defense Infinity Times more than Josh Richardson ever, Ever will.

#FireTheBrad

Moses Brown is now out of the league altogether.

Moses Brown would've helped our defense Infinity Times more than Josh Richardson ever, Ever will.

#FireTheBrad

Still missing Moses Brown? Do you prefer Grant Williams off the bench instead of Daniel Theis? And Josh Richardson instead of Derrick White?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back