PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moses Brown Profile

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I initially wasn't thrilled with parting with a 1st and Kemba for 35yr old Al back, but the more I see of Moses Brown the more I like. I think he's already better than Grant, Jabari, Tristan, and Taco and I expect Brown to be an integral C/PF getting major minutes immediately on this roster.

Kid is only 21 years old, 7'2 height. In only 21mins per game at OKC he averaged 8pts and 9rebounds per game which is excellent and efficient. Was first team all defense in the G League. This kid could end up being a great role player for our 2 scoring wings. Look at how important Clint Capela is on the ascending Hawks team.

Another tidbit, hyperbole but found it interesting. Moses Brown was a 5star recruit out of HS. A couple months ago he put up 17pts 19rebounds in the first half of a game, the last NBA player to put up 17/19 in one half was...Shaq in 1998. Brown ended up putting up 21pts/23rebs that game in front of Brad Stevens that night.

I initially wasn't thrilled with parting with a 1st and Kemba for 35yr old Al back, but the more I see of Moses Brown the more I like. I think he's already better than Grant, Jabari, Tristan, and Taco and I expect Brown to be an integral C/PF getting major minutes immediately on this roster.

Kid is only 21 years old, 7'2 height. In only 21mins per game at OKC he averaged 8pts and 9rebounds per game which is excellent and efficient. Was first team all defense in the G League. This kid could end up being a great role player for our 2 scoring wings. Look at how important Clint Capela is on the ascending Hawks team.

he is already better than anyone we would have drafted at 16, so i think this is a really good trade for us.

Robert Williams III gobbles up rebounds he is outstanding doing so, Moses Brown got more rebounds in less minutes played. What do you think of that 7'2" player?

What I love Love LOVE about those highlights is that nearly Every Single blocked shot ended-up in the hands of a teammate instead of a fan, as many of the blowhard narcissists today prefer to do to attract attention to themselves...Bill Russell also used to do that All The Time to help jump-start another Celtics fast break...

Yes I noticed that too, didn't want to put too much pressure on the kid but all his blocked shots he directs it to a teammate for a fast break. Is also super quick and agile like Russell. I didn't want to go overboard but needless to say I think this kid was a real asset in the trade.

What I love Love LOVE about those highlights is that nearly Every Single blocked shot ended-up in the hands of a teammate instead of a fan, as many of the blowhard narcissists today prefer to do to attract attention to themselves...Bill Russell also used to do that All The Time to help jump-start another Celtics fast break...

Pretty good summary of Moses Brown. I think this kid could end up as the starting center (assuming Horford plays PF).

Pretty good summary of Moses Brown. I think this kid could end up as the starting center (assuming Horford plays PF).
Especially if they can’t keep timelord healthy

As an overly zealous Tacko fan (similar to Jakobi), MB's development was what I was hoping for Tacko. Maybe they'll be the new Twin Towers and both average double doubles a game (just kidding - maybe if they both went in a time machine to 25 years ago).

Man, the info is useful but it reads like someone Google Translated it. A quick domain search reveals it's a German website, so it makes sense.

Edit: I have a feeling it was translated into another language from the below then back to English. They did list the source link.

Man, the info is useful but it reads like someone Google Translated it. A quick domain search reveals it's a German website, so it makes sense.

Edit: I have a feeling it was translated into another language from the below then back to English. They did list the source link.

the fitment of bigs into your overall game plan has more to do with the other guys on the floor

If Tatum is going to be your 4, then you need a traditional big or someone like brook lopez who eats up space but can hit the 3.

if Tatum is your 3, then you can have the Baynes/Horford type of thing work really well for you provided you have good offense at the 1-2.

baynes/horford/theis were the right didės for who Tatum/Brown are now

This guy Moses Brown is arguably a better player than timelord and making 1% the salary of the massive overpay timelord just got...

This guy Moses Brown is arguably a better player than timelord and making 1% the salary of the massive overpay timelord just got...

I mean, I'm glad that TimeLord's been extended and all that...But did the Brad really have to spend that much to get it done?

First it was. The Celtics want cap flexibility to go after free agents in 2022. Now its. The players they payed up the ass. Are easier to trade to other teams.

What a totally ****ed-up FO we have here...Worst in the league.

Stevens just doubled down on all his players. Not saying he’s wrong about every move, but I hope someone in the organization pushes back too. It doesn’t seem like a great idea to replace a GM where the organization seems to have stagnated, and replace him with a guy who sees things the exact same way. I’d like to see how these moves pan out though…I think he has two years to make his big move…and I think we’ll see the ceiling of Tatum’s game during that time too.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back