PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, all five BSPN losers picked BAL, that should mean it's a KC win!

LOL, all five BSPN losers picked BAL, that should mean it's a KC win!
I think Baltimore is better than KC. Even with the guys we're missing i think Pats have a shot at beating kc.

I apologize if I slip in a gratuitous Jete insult here and there...I consider it a public duty to keep everyone mindful of the green catastrophe to our immediate south. Remember, steer clear or this could happen to you...and the steers too!

This game will hinge on what Harbawl has planned to limit Kelce. If the bigmouth egotistical pinbrain plans on covering the speedy KC wideouts and let Kelce have the middle, Mahomes will carve them up all night. Lamarvelous is on a 14 game regulear season winning streak. Something has to give. I hope Harbawl plans to beat the shyts out of Kelce all night. I want to see that aggravating azzole on the bench crying like the biatch he is.

On the fence which team I despise more but....Ian Eagle is the biggest D-bag POS rotten little punk azzole in all media. I fart in your general direction Ian....it's green...like your pathetic Rat fandom you insipid biased Jersey jerkoff PUNK!
On a positive note at least Ian Eagle's partner in crime - Dan Fouts - has been put out to pasture, exiled and forbidden to come within 1000 feet of a microphone.

I apologize if I slip in a gratuitous Jete insult here and there...I consider it a public duty to keep everyone mindful of the green catastrophe to our immediate south. Remember, steer clear or this could happen to you...and the steers too!

Dont apologize, slapping the jete is what we do. Even though its redundant- the jete are always slapping themselves. Can I get a rimshot?

Dislike the cheefs
Detest the ratbirds and their *****y ass starting the whole bs deflate gate coach

and Herr Goodell is in the hip pocket of biscotti...

I hope they beat the **** of each other

What a dilemma. Hate Harbawl and hate KC fans. No win as far as that goes. Guess Chiefs losing might be best for the Pats but that could backfire too.

Side note. I remembered NE traded the pick that eventually became Ingram & googled what year that was.

HOLY COW : the 2011 draft was epic. So so many stars.

That is all. Back to the game.

Like a hot knife through butter.

Chiefs keeping them to 3 is a win for them

Dumb. They should have kept running it

1 throw from the pocket for Jackson during that drive. Incomplete.

I think Baltimore is better than KC. Even with the guys we're missing i think Pats have a shot at beating kc.

If we run like we did yesterday, we have a good shot. KC run defense is suspect. That's what Balt does best. Wouldn't be surprised to see KC get spanked.

Makes sense to root for Baltimore since we host them (vs going to KC). Helps for tie breakers.

Wish Patrick Queen wasn't playing for that team

Hill just made Peters look silly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back