PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Game Thread: Squaws vs. Jackasses

So many throws on the run and so accurate too.

that play would have worked. Props to the guy who came up with that.

A better QB would have beat them

A few big hits over a few weeks and that big throws on the run stop. How many times have we seen that?
He is playing like young Brees. That last drive was as improbable as it gets.

That was enjoyable. Game here in two weeks will be illuminating.

He is playing like young Brees. That last drive was as improbable as it gets.

lol, you should be on the MNF announce team.

The hyperbole is quite strong w Joe Tessitore....pump the brakes every once in awhile...

Well. If the jags beat them next week and then we beat them after we beat the colts ...the chiefs and pats will have the same record

That’s all I got

Last edited:
Don't ask me why,but this kid Mahomes reminds me of a young Aaron Rodgers...just the way he sets up in the pocket then rolls around when in trouble and finds the open guy - going to be a force for the next decade

As much as a Chiefs loss would have been good for us, what can you expect. The Broncos suck.

As much as a Chiefs loss would have been good for us, what can you expect. The Broncos suck.
I am kind of glad the Pats aren't going to Denver this year - they always have problems down there,not as tough as when the team plays in Miami but its not the friendliest atmosphere there

Exciting game. I rooted against Denver because I want no chance of going there in playoffs. The more they lose the better.

Exciting game. I rooted against Denver because I want no chance of going there in playoffs. The more they lose the better.
With the game on the line I think we saw that the new $18 Million dollar QB Keenum is not the type of QB that can carry a team otherwise he hits Thomas on the run for an easy TD - last year was a fluke of a cinderella season and I don't expect that kind of success this year and beyond as a Donkey.

With the game on the line I think we saw a glimpse that the new $18 Million dollar QB Keenum is not the type of QB that can carry a team,otherwise he hits Thomas on the run for an easy TD - last year was a fluke of a cinderella season and I don't expect that kind of success this year and beyond as a Donkey.

Brady and the Pats vs. Mahomes and the Chiefs will be a very entertaining AFCCG.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back