PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Game Thread: Squaws vs. Jackasses

I told my co-worker Packers fan that Mahomes throws better on the run than Arod with a stronger more accurate arm and his head almost blew off!!!! LOL! Rodgers only claim to fame is his personal stats and circus throws. Now he has company!

That’s the problem with hanging your legacy on individual accomplishments, reaping huge contracts, and demanding that skill positions are all paid top dollar. I think Rodgers is amazing, but Steve Young was equally as impressive when it comes to passer efficiency and throwing on the run (during that era). Just like people saw Young as the perfect quarterback then but now now, Rodgers will also be surpassed.

It will be great when Mahomes qualifies for career passer rating and surpasses Rodgers. Packers fans have been outrageously annoying.

Yeah, you're comparing a guy who hasn't committed one turnover to a guy who finished with more picks than TDs.

Some of you are straining yourselves so hard to trash the Chiefs that you're saying some terribly stupid things.

Mahomes style of play SJW butt hurt boy.

Nobody with a lick of sense is comparing 4 games to another QBs whole career. How typical to whine about such trivial things. Go find a mole hill.

Yeah, you're comparing a guy who hasn't committed one turnover to a guy who finished with more picks than TDs.

Some of you are straining yourselves so hard to trash the Chiefs that you're saying some terribly stupid things.
I agree. KC showed a lot of guts to come back to win in that environment. Their offense is scary. Fortunately their D also looks scary (bad) so far. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Denver's Offense didn't play not to lose - Denver played to lose by having Keenum as QB - 90% of NFL QBs with that much time in the pocket would never have missed a wide open tall target like Thomas racing down the sideline towards the endzone with no one within 5 yards of him

Denver played not to lose next to last series. 2 straight runs for no hail and then a pass on an obvious passing down when you need big yardage.

You won't see the Pats do that in the same position. Pedal on the gas.

Comments:

1.) That left handed pass was amazing man...and all on the run too! And it was 3rd down!

2.) The Broncos lost that game by being overly aggressive in their pass rush that they lost containment of the pocket, IMO.

3.) Then again, had the Broncos contained the pocket...they might have gotten killed with passes over the middle anyway...unsure. That is how KC got going late, IMO.

4.) That Chiefs D is worse than ours....shocker...Musgrave should have kept running the ball more...especially on the 2nd to last drive where they settled for a Figgie...had they run it 3X...more clock would have been burned and KC might not have time outs left to use. That coupled with Marquette King's ****ty punt made it too easy for K.C. to take the lead, IMO.

5.) Great game...KC is fun to watch....gonna be a BIG PROBLEM in 12 days...

I’m sure we’d think Mahomes is a sloppy gunslinger if he wore a Patriots uniform...lol

Neither am I. However, they are still a formidable opponent. We can/ have beat them, but I’m not so sure KC (Mahomes) is ready for that challenge yet. We shall see. As always, Bortles is the X-factor.

I suspect the Jaguars will start off by spying him. The have the speed at LB (Smith or Jack) to do so.

That's not a terrible comp. Mahomes is more accurate, and Kaepernick was more likely to tuck it and run.

Mahomes has some great weapons and that helps with his accuracy. Got a few dislikes for my comment but I attribute that to the garrapolo syndrome. Does good a couple games and he’s the best thing since ice cream. Was nauseating how many times they called him showtime. People need to wait a year at least to really judge someone. Just look at the jets qb, he was better than Namath after the first game.

Mahomes style of play SJW butt hurt boy.

Nobody with a lick of sense is comparing 4 games to another QBs whole career. How typical to whine about such trivial things. Go find a mole hill.
The only butthurt one here is you. Simply pointing out your ridiculous non-points does not validate your epically failed premise.

Quit trying to emulate the snowflake in your avatar. Grow a pair like the dude in mine.

Comments:

1.) That left handed pass was amazing man...and all on the run too! And it was 3rd down!

2.) The Broncos lost that game by being overly aggressive in their pass rush that they lost containment of the pocket, IMO.

3.) Then again, had the Broncos contained the pocket...they might have gotten killed with passes over the middle anyway...unsure. That is how KC got going late, IMO.

4.) That Chiefs D is worse than ours....shocker...Musgrave should have kept running the ball more...especially on the 2nd to last drive where they settled for a Figgie...had they run it 3X...more clock would have been burned and KC might not have time outs left to use. That coupled with Marquette King's ****ty punt made it too easy for K.C. to take the lead, IMO.

5.) Great game...KC is fun to watch....gonna be a BIG PROBLEM in 12 days...
Great observations.

So glad BB unleashed Sony on Sunday. The Chefs' run D (heck, their whole D) is astoundingly suspect. It's very possible we can deliver the goods defensively where Denver failed to.

Isn’t carve in the hall of fame

Carmelo dude...give PM time.

The only butthurt one here is you. Simply pointing out your ridiculous non-points does not validate your epically failed premise.

Quit trying to emulate the snowflake in your avatar. Grow a pair like the dude in mine.

Hey Weirdsmith

What kind of sensitive beta male is triggered over an observation? Not a premise. I have not come to a definite conclusion after 4 games. My observation is broad like the gap between your ears. Mahomes performance after a few games reminds me of Farve. Most pajama boys would ask why? Since you have forgot to ask I will tell you because of the improvisation turning broken plays into positive plays.

Snowflakes melt in my presence. I have no patience for babies.

They've had some hot starts before but faded. This QB though...things might be different this time.
They still have Andy Reid. So there's hope.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back