PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF 12/12 Pre-game thread: Pats @ Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all!!! Getting everyone ready for a Monday: Looking forward to a good week of practice in preparation for Arizona. Let's keep the trolling out of this thread please.

Totally forgot about that shot jacoby took. Hopefully the long week gives him enough time to clear protocol (if hes in it). Think we’ll need to score quite a bit in this one

Don't think we're thinking qb with our 1st pick next draft, I would expect us to target OT in the 1st round.
Even if a sure fire franchise QB is sitting there?
Im not 100 percent convinced Robert believes in anybody on this team especially if they lose more than win at the end of the season.

You can win without an elite QB. Even in today's NFL.

Zappe ain't elite either.
Point taken last year Stafford played elite but I wouldn't put him in the "elite" category.

You can win a SB w/o an elite QB (see 2017 Iggles, 2015 Bronks, 2012 BAL, 2011 NYG) but it makes it a helluva lot easier on the defense to have one.

I think times are changing though....

Brock purdy was tearing up dolphins.

So expecting superstar qb alone to win might not be accurate all the times.

Tbh I wouldn't mind a 0-5 finish as it would ring in a sense of urgency to Kraft.

8-8 or 9-7 will repeat this year again.

Use next year to provide experience and depth to rookies and low/mid tier free agents.

Let 2024 be the year to compete.

A mini Russel Wilson magnitude of mistake was done by Bill by signing agholor + Wynn + Henry and Jonnu. The impact of that is 2022 and 2023 seasons.

Lumping Henry because we just don't know how to use a tight end .

If we continue the same bill approach we will just always be a 7-9, 8-8 or 9-8 team .

Need to be different. Don't see why we cannot be one like Vikings. Mac was on par with cousins when we faced them.

They are 2-6 in their last 8 games the 2 wins were injured ravaged 3-9 injured Rams and the currently 4-8 Saints. 11 days of prep. If this is a loss it will because Patricia's offense didn't show up again and the Patricia coached OL was **** again.

We aren't moving the needle to contender status with Zappe.
Don't judge Zappe against the Almighty judge him against the alternative Mac Jones :rolleyes: I wanna hurl.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Last edited:
They have an elite O-line and elite skilled positions along with a top 2 defense. All they need their qb to do is not make any mistakes.

who the cardinals?

They have an elite O-line and elite skilled positions along with a top 2 defense. All they need their qb to do is not make any mistakes.

They have also been in the hunt for the last 4 years . Why have we faltered ? Our relative draft position would have been similar to 49ers. And without QB they can win and here we are saying Mac needs to be Josh Allen to win games yet we have the best coach in town.

Something has to give. Either you need a great team or a great coaching staff . I think we have neither.

I am a homer as well Ashley, but honestly we need to really scrutinize ourselves even more and look directly in the mirror . Are we really tearing up our drafts . Are we signing the best free agency contracts ? Are we developing our players well enough ? Are we putting our players in best position to succeed ?

If we don't, we might end up as Bengals, or the 2000-2015 jets / buffalo or the current version of broncos.

Good morning to all!!! Getting everyone ready for a Monday: Looking forward to a good week of practice in preparation for Arizona. Let's keep the trolling out of this thread please.

Poor Jakobi Meyers might not see a second contract courtesy of Hospital Ball Jones. :rolleyes:

They are 2-6 in their last 8 games the 2 wins were injured ravaged 3-9 injured Rams and the currently 4-8 Saints. 11 days of prep. If this is a loss it will because Patricia's offense didn't show up again and the Patricia coached OL was **** again.
Can we stop blaming Fat Matt.

Don't judge Zappe against the Almighty judge against the alternative Mac Jones...I wanna hurl.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes