PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF 12/12 Pre-game thread: Pats @ Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't like our last 2 years drafts?

Too many squandered opportunities to be dismissed as simply margin of error; and too much over-paying for talent.

Doubt this is the game the rushers pin their ears back and get after the qb but would be nice to see Judon come up with a sack. Hope he’s not slowing down like he did last year.

We got beat by the number 1 seed.

I think any of these scenarios are reasonable.

Our next two opponents are the easiest 2 left
We have 2 home games left but vs more difficult opponents.

One of those above is a division game and the one other remaining is our toughest opponent on the road and a division.

I don't think its crazy to think we split with either of the first 2 boxes. I don't thinks it's crazy to think we could win 2 vs our lesser opponents. I don't think its crazy to think we could win our remaining home games.

The trick is going to be squeezing that third one.

And if we can't at least get 2 I'll be highly disappointed.
I dont know about arizona but the raiders game is not easy. they are better than the record and now have won 3 straight. also a very talented team which basically started the whole preaseason noise about the pats offense .

I dont know about arizona but the raiders game is not easy. they are better than the record and now have won 3 straight. also a very talented team which basically started the whole preaseason noise about the pats offense .
Yup, these legit number one receivers no longer get taken out by Bills game plans anymore for whatever reason. Plus they two really good edge rushers and our tackles have brown as of late. Plus Jacobs is a beast as well.

Good morning to all!!! Getting everyone ready for a Monday: Looking forward to a good week of practice in preparation for Arizona. Let's keep the trolling out of this thread please.

Any chance we could convince COD to have a triple XP week the same week we play the cards?

Am I the only one hoping we lose out so a franchise QB Is staring at us in the top 10 picks?
Mac ain't going anywhere. Getting a competent QB coach and OC (not to mention a dedicated OL coach) will fix most of what ails Mac.

Be prepared for a lot of OL drafting especially early.

Good morning to all!!! Getting everyone ready for a Monday: Looking forward to a good week of practice in preparation for Arizona. Let's keep the trolling out of this thread please.

Ass-istant coaches don't do many interviews, so if I were there today I would ask some tough - very tough - questions of those two...

Ass-istant coaches don't do many interviews, so if I were there today I would ask some tough - very tough - questions of those two...
Yes, agreed, I will monitor and share the questions and answers if I get them.

Mac ain't going anywhere. Getting a competent QB coach and OC (not to mention a dedicated OL coach) will fix most of what ails Mac.

Be prepared for a lot of OL drafting especially early.
He’s not elite.
I would rather find someone closer to Allen Mahommes, Herbert l, than build around Andy Dalton.

There is no way we are beating Cincy

That was my thought as well as i watched them and kc go at it. Couldn’t picture us hanging with either of those teams as things stand right now. Hopefully they are peaking early or something and bring their d game to foxboro… otherwise might go even worse than Thursday did

Why bother.

I can't recall having so little confidence in this coaching staff - except on D doing a good job on game days.

Time for an overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey