PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF 12/12 Pre-game thread: Pats @ Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Pats opening at -2 favorites. Cardinals coming off a bye.

1670011092839.png
I'd like to say this could be a get right game for the offense but I'm not assuming anything after what I saw last night.

Pats opening at -2 favorites. Cardinals coming off a bye.

View attachment 47902
I'd like to say this could be a get right game for the offense but I'm not assuming anything after what I saw last night.
Thank you for this thread...

72y5x9.gif

:whistle: :)

At this point I have no idea what will happen.
I think we will be lucky to win a from now on. yesterday was the biggest game of the yr at home and they were flat uninspired and non competitive. What makes you think they will be any different on the road now ?

The Cardinals D is similar to the Vikings...not good.

If Trent Brown no longer has the corn hole squirts and is able to stay on his feet and block, the offense should be able to do something.

Murray is an idiot, and his team doesn't like him. But he's a runner, which the Boogeyman don't seem to be able to handle. Should be a double digit win, could be a double digit Bear-like loss.

Just straddling the fence.

The fat rocket scientist better start featuring Thornton before garbage time.

Not expecting anything at this point.
I assume they will stay out there to play LV 6 days later.

Hopkins is just as good, if not better than Diggs.

Good luck JJ

Murray is going to tear us a new one.

Cardinals coming off a bye at just the right time (for them)... they may have a full compliment of their WRs for the first time all season. Bad news for the Patriots secondary. This game has a Minnesota feel to it... potentially explosive offense and a really bad defense... I could see a 31-28 scoreboard.

I was looking at the box score from the 2020 game to see how we did against Murray in that game and 2 things stood out to me. 1) Murray only had 31 yards rushing so we did alright containing his scrambling and 2) Cam went 9 for 18 for 84 yards and 2 picks and we WON.

I was looking at the box score from the 2020 game to see how we did against Murray in that game and 2 things stood out to me. 1) Murray only had 31 yards rushing so we did alright containing his scrambling and 2) Cam went 9 for 18 for 84 yards and 2 picks and we WON.
Cam won that game running to convert a 3rd and 13 and then taking a hit for a 15 yard penalty to put the Pats in FG range. Might have been a ticky tack call but it benefited us.

I don't follow much of the Cardinals - why is he not well liked over there?

Cam won that game running to convert a 3rd and 13 and then taking a hit for a 15 yard penalty to put the Pats in FG range. Might have been a ticky tack call but it benefited us.
I barely remember it....those numbers just popped out at me

I think we will be lucky to win a from now on. yesterday was the biggest game of the yr at home and they were flat uninspired and non competitive. What makes you think they will be any different on the road now ?
At the start of the year I said 10-11 wins. Still possible but a fantasy at this point.

I think 8 might be where they wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes