PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF 12/12 Pre-game thread: Pats @ Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vance Joseph is setting himself up for embarrassment if his defense gets shredded Monday night. He was laughing at the Pats offensive play calls. For his sake, he better back it up. Given how bad his defense has been, it's bizarre how this guy was hired to be a HC with a comment like this.

Vance Joseph is setting himself up for embarrassment if his defense gets shredded Monday night. He was laughing at the Pats offensive play calls. For his sake, he better back it up. Given how bad his defense has been, it's bizarre how this guy was hired to be a HC with a comment like this.
Maybe there is nothing for him to fear.

Meyers & the two weak-ass punks Bad Omen & Lose/Lose also ruled Out it appears.
Get on board Captain, let's get a win this week and and getting rolling, are you ready????????

All we need is solid execution, not great, just solid execution on offense in this game and we win this match-up easily. Both the Vikings and Bills games required the Pats to play a near perfect game to win. This is a very winnable game, let's get a bit of mojo back as we head to Las Vegas.

Let's go, we need a win badly!!! Been seeing too many negative posts in here...Postitivity!!!!!!!!
Nothing can resist the power of the punctuation!!!

:D :thumbsup:
Happy Surprise GIF by Kev Lavery

Good news: slot receiver Randale Moore is out for Arizona. Week 14 and Arizona hasn't had their top three WRs on the field together once. Unfortunately the Patriots also will be without their slot receiver. Next man up for Arizona is Greg Dortch. Not sure the Patriots have another true slot.

I see Judon getting back on track and getting a sack or two Monday night as Kyler loves taking weird sacks. Same with Uche, there's an opportunity.

Does anyone know what "Illness" Brown is dealing with?
Feels like 3 straight weeks that he's been sick.
There is a weird flu like cold thing, RVS? Going around. My wife has had it for a month now, she’s able to go to work but after she’s exhausted, coughing, achy, and passes out almost as soon as she gets home.

Any update on Barmore, apologies if I missed news on this already.

There is a weird flu like cold thing, RVS? Going around. My wife has had it for a month now, she’s able to go to work but after she’s exhausted, coughing, achy, and passes out almost as soon as she gets home.
A buddy of mine has a variation of it that makes him urinate constantly.
They call it RSVP.
It's pissing him off how long it's taking g to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes