PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF 12/12 Pre-game thread: Pats @ Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll probably win this game. Pats tend to win in spots like these.

If they don't, then this thing will combust EARLY.

So reread his post tomorrow. Show a little resourcefulness, why doncha?

(What sort of car are you selling?)

02f0be10748779.560ea6336ba6e.jpg

I hate when the Pats play on Mon night. Not even because we absolutely stink in primetime since Brady left, but I hate waiting a day and half to see this go down. I'm just glad they bumped us off SNF next week.
Sucks to lose Meyers, but it'll force Mac to throw to Bourne and Thornton too (as long as he's not tossing up jump balls to Parker all day)

I hate when the Pats play on Mon night. Not even because we absolutely stink in primetime since Brady left, but I hate waiting a day and half to see this go down. I'm just glad they bumped us off SNF next week.
Sucks to lose Meyers, but it'll force Mac to throw to Bourne and Thornton too (as long as he's not tossing up jump balls to Parker all day)
Bourne will just drop it. Hopefully Thornton's ready for it. I expect we'll probably see a lot of Parker and Agholar. Maybe we actually use the TEs this week.

Do I get a dill pickle on the side? :haha:
You are like so totally privileged and everything 'cuz dill pickles are a well-known tool of the patriarchy [Lemon, 2021, Wed., June 8] and you're like culturally appropriating their totally sick imagery and so my firends say that's hate speech and then they got weepy and had to quit their barista training sessions. Thanks for ruining my day and my friends' career. We hate you now no tweet for you.

Patriots offense better come to life in the desert. Trent Brown over his upset stomach? Go knock someone down, Big Fella.

Throw the ball downfield, Tony Eason, er, Mac Jones. Stop being a mental midget.

All eyes will be on the Patriots OTs. Who are they going to be? Brown and McDermont? Oh boy.

I think that Meyers should just take what the Patriots are offering him in now before FA. Unfortunate Injuries are really making him look like not a good investment. And Patriots WR's signing on else where doesn't have a good track record buyer beware!

All eyes will be on the Patriots OTs. Who are they going to be? Brown and McDermont? Oh boy.
It will not be a long night for me as Mac Jones starts to suck I'm turning it off. Mac Jones can't seem to overcome anything signs of a average player. Arizona is way better offensively and Jones haven't shown that he can keep up.

It will not be a long night for me as Mac Jones starts to suck I'm turning it off. Mac Jones can't seem to overcome anything signs of a average player. Arizona is way better offensively and Jones haven't shown that he can keep up.

I hope you are not kidding. Please turn off the game and go to bed, AND stay off the game day thread. Great for you and great for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes