PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

mlb/2018/10/29/mlb-free-agent-rankings

Here's another list of what I ass-ume are all UDFAs:

Top 111 Free Agents - Rotoworld.com

It's a decent year to be looking for 2nd Basemen, which Dave should be doing. Catcher & Bullpen help should also be on his Christmas list.

Here's another list of what I ass-ume are all UDFAs:

Top 111 Free Agents - Rotoworld.com

It's a decent year to be looking for 2nd Basemen, which Dave should be doing. Catcher & Bullpen help should also be on his Christmas list.
they won't be getting another catcher. they might even trade away Swihart. hopefully not. i like that kid. they need insurance for pedroia for sure. no way in hell he can get thru a 162 game season without dl time.

...They need insurance for Pedroia for sure. No way in hell he can get thru a 162 game season without dl time.
Holt is very close to being a starting-caliber 2B, but his concussion history scares me.
If Pedroia is even worthy of being part of the Opening Day 25, then perhaps a platoon with Holt & him might be the short-term answer.

Holt is very close to being a starting-caliber 2B, but his concussion history scares me.
If Pedroia is even worthy of being part of the Opening Day 25, then perhaps a platoon with Holt & him might be the short-term answer.
or we could just move Mookie to 2b and go get Bryce Harper to round out our OF. LOL, I kid

or we could just move Mookie to 2b and go get Bryce Harper to round out our OF. LOL, I kid
I actually would have no problem with moving mook to 2b. people forget Mookie was a highly rated prospect as a 2b. the only reason he's a RF is Dustin Pedroia.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back