PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

mlb/2018/10/29/mlb-free-agent-rankings

Here's another list of what I ass-ume are all UDFAs:

Top 111 Free Agents - Rotoworld.com

It's a decent year to be looking for 2nd Basemen, which Dave should be doing. Catcher & Bullpen help should also be on his Christmas list.

Here's another list of what I ass-ume are all UDFAs:

Top 111 Free Agents - Rotoworld.com

It's a decent year to be looking for 2nd Basemen, which Dave should be doing. Catcher & Bullpen help should also be on his Christmas list.
they won't be getting another catcher. they might even trade away Swihart. hopefully not. i like that kid. they need insurance for pedroia for sure. no way in hell he can get thru a 162 game season without dl time.

...They need insurance for Pedroia for sure. No way in hell he can get thru a 162 game season without dl time.
Holt is very close to being a starting-caliber 2B, but his concussion history scares me.
If Pedroia is even worthy of being part of the Opening Day 25, then perhaps a platoon with Holt & him might be the short-term answer.

Holt is very close to being a starting-caliber 2B, but his concussion history scares me.
If Pedroia is even worthy of being part of the Opening Day 25, then perhaps a platoon with Holt & him might be the short-term answer.
or we could just move Mookie to 2b and go get Bryce Harper to round out our OF. LOL, I kid

or we could just move Mookie to 2b and go get Bryce Harper to round out our OF. LOL, I kid
I actually would have no problem with moving mook to 2b. people forget Mookie was a highly rated prospect as a 2b. the only reason he's a RF is Dustin Pedroia.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back